Facebook?

That’s what I thought too, TSS. I kinda liked that idea, actually. As immature as some young adults are, it can’t be as bad as having 10-14 year olds running rampant, fangushing about Justin Beiber on a social networking site. No offense to anyone within that age range on here, of course.

little chef

I hate to be a bother to anyone, but wanted one SO BAD. I was waiting for 6 months, and then I was very angry to find out it was still ion beta, just public beta. Personally, I wouldn’t post anything good or bad about Justin Bieber myself, just because I don’t care.

Besides, hate to ruin anyone’s day, but after Google+ comes out of Beta, it’s open to everyone. Not just adults. :neutral_face: So, it makes no difference. Just saying.

Well, I can at least deal with that. And besides, I’ve been with Facebook for a while, so it’s kind of my social networking site that I plan to stick with for the longest time.

That’s probably how lots of people will be for a while. Just like when facebook came out, and lots of people stayed with myspace. It’s really not a war, though. Just personal preference. And I’m personally tired of facebook and it’s garbage updates. And everyone on Twitter and Fanpop ignore me. So, Google+ is pretty much my last option. It’s pretty cool so far in my opinion.

That’s nice. I’m glad you are enjoying google plus.

On a side note, I get so happy when people reply or like my status.

Yes, it’s always nice to get some attention. And, I really hate when I post a link or something, and nobody is interested. 8D

I don’t mind if no one replies. It doesn’t mean anything to me. It makes me feel special when someone else cares what I have to say.

Yeah. I just get discouraged and annopyed when I want to share somethign with my friends, and it isn’t good. I feel like I’m annoying them. o_0

I try not to think of it that way. i think that if no one comments or likes my status, then it means nothing to me. Either they didn’t read it, don’t have anything to say, or aren’t interested. Which is fine, i don’t want to force people to say something everytime I have something to say.

If anyone here want’s to friend me just PM.

As of now, I’m friends with Violet Parr, Mitch, Sky, Phileas, ellie-jessie-eve, and one or two other members. It takes a while to let me consider to add people from Pixar Planet on my friends list, but once that trust is established, it’s hard to break.

Same here. I also need their trust.

Oh lord…I’m FB friends with Mitch, lizardgirl, rachelcakes, Pixarfan91, chipfoods, Phileas, thewisecookiesheet, TDIT, Violet Parr, DPA113, Evangeline, xx3haijessiexx3, brianbmp, bryko, arkie and her alternates( 8D ), thewhitefrozone(wow, really? 8D ), ff1906dude, buzzandwoodyforever, gazellejfg, pixarfan9099, ding, movieman369, ellie-jessie-eve, bryko’s girlfriend(I don’t know if she has an account here), Violet Parr’s mom, wannabechef, ecto-1A(though he was my friend on dA and FB before PP), drumline-11(real life friend), Ilovepen15(real life friend), and one more. I do not know his PP name for sure.

This took a while, because I have a lot, and I had to remember which person was which member. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m frien’d with about 6 of them, including you.

I love being your friend. :smiley: I have about 20 PP-FB friends or more. 8D

I guess I should go to the PP facebook page again.

Yeash. 8D

That’a a lot of people to add.

Yeah. And some of the people here don’t like me like that, and therefore would not want to be my friend.

I do get irritated with Facebook’s constant changes, but I can’t get rid of my account. I like the people I’m friends with too much, and I never get to see them very often.