Famous people you'd love to meet

Brian May is apparently super kind to his fans. Just another reason why I DESPERATELY want to meet/see him :frowning:

Oh my brother too wants to see him.

Wouldn’t it be cool if like 15 years from now some of us were famous and new members here wanted to meet us.

All 3 of these men:

That’d be awesomely weird! Who’s most likely to be famous on here?

It would be cool to have somebody famous here.

Me! :laughing:

I’m guessing the people who want to work at Pixar here. But who knows.

Famous people I’d love to meet are:

Living:
Brian May
Roger Taylor
John Lasseter
Brad Bird
Andrew Stanton
Pete Doctor
Mark Andrews
Jimmy Page
Robert Plant
John Paul Jones
Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
Mike McCready
Stone Gossard
Jeff Ament
Eddie Vedder
Matt Cameron
Roger Waters
David Gilmour
Nick Mason
John Deacon
Pete Townshend
Roger Daltrey.

People Who Are Dead
Freddie Mercury
Joe Ranft
Richard Wright
Syd Barrett
Walt Disney.

There’s probably more people, but there’s are all the ones I can think of at the moment.

I’m only familiar with the American Revolution naval fighter John Paul Jones, what John Paul Jones are you referring to?

Your list is killer pixarmilan, I literally agree with every inch of it :smiley:

@e-j-e: Haha! :laughing: It always gives me interesting Google image results, definitely. 8D I’m fairly certain he’s referring to John Paul Jones, as in the bassist of Led Zeppelin:

Yep I think you are right.

Leirin is correct, I was referring to the Led Zeppelin Bassist/Keyboardist, but I think it would’ve been interesting to meet the John Paul Jones you are referring to.

Thank you very much!

What would you do if you met a famous criminal or something, like Casey Anthony.

Oh, I’d be terrified. Like. Literally paralyzed with fear. :open_mouth: It’d feel kinda cool to boast about it to friends afterward, though…that is…if there IS an afterward! :smiling_imp:

Meeting a killer would be both fascinating and terrifying!

I’d prefer to have a weapon with me if I did meet one.

Oh, okkay, thanks! He’d be interesting to meet.

I’d ignore her and act like I’ve never heard of her. Because she thrives off of attention, it’s what she likes.

It would be interesting but terrifing.

I’ve met Tom Felton before.

I would love to meet Steve Buscemi.

Whaaaaa that’s awesome!