Fandom trends you love

I agree! The nicely done ones are just awesome! It actually allows for a ton of creativity. I did one of Dory a little while back that I might redraw and post to here sometime. :smiley:

And yeah, I pretty much agree with Bryko on all his points. Some shipping is okay for me, but the gushy stuff, even when it’s a pair I actually kind of like, makes me feel nauseous. :stuck_out_tongue:

JSWeC

I do believe I visited your dA page last night, but I only remember your humanized Wall-E pieces. I’ll be sure to give it another check though!

EDIT Team Go! They really do look like they could pass of as the Incredibles.

I love interesting pairings with depth and challenges, and most of my favorite pairings are love/hate. I, too, dislike mindless mush fanfics which are done only for fanservice, especially in love/hate pairings. Hero and villain sitting on a beach holding hands? No. Hero and villain sitting on a beach holding hands when just fifteen seconds ago they were trying to kill each other? Yes, yes, yes!

So if you’re in the Incredibles fandom often it won’t take very long to figure out what I ship. :blush: I do like some canon, though, and I like Syndrome/Mirage (even though I don’t like Mirage) and Bob/Helen on the side. When they’re fighting all the time after the whole ordeal they went through or have split up, it makes the universe less believable for me and weakens the fanfic. Because of this I have never written a fanfic where they’ve separated.

Arkie, I don’t like Mirage, either!! :smiley: high-five

I <3 Helen/Bob, and the sad part is, I don’t know why… :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

Its because they are awesome, kind, sweet, adorable, and have many other great qualities. :smiley: I know I love them too! <3

Yes. MBP13, you should get an Incredibles signature. We must band together and hold up TI fort!!

YES we should. I’m not exactly sure how to make an incredibles signature though. :blush:

You can always pinch one from folks who post their creations on the ‘Fan Graphics’ board, as long as you credit them. :wink:

Or go to bannermaker.com :wink:

Ok :slight_smile: Thank you.

I could make you one sometime if you want. :smiley:

There are a lot of girls I know that are a lot like her that are… not very nice, so it’s really easy for me to not like her. :laughing:

Well, they are pretty awesome together, and you don’t really have to find reasons to justify it because it’s canon, so even if people don’t like it, it’s going to happen. :wink:

That would be great!!! :smiley: Thank you. If I was going to have one I would want it to have something to do with Bob and Helen. <3

MBP13, how’s this image?

Just needs some…adjustment :sunglasses:

That image looks great!!! :smiley:

I love that one. It’s going in my new signature, but you can use it too, because mine’s an ensemble type thing with 5 different couples. :sunglasses:

Cool I’m going to try to make a signature right now on my computer and see how it turns out. I dont exactly know what to write on a Bob/Helen picture though. :confused: I was thinking something like “You need to be more flexible” or “we’re superheros what could happen?” :slight_smile:

The second one represents them better, and it’s more romantic. It’s what my phone wallpaper says :mrgreen:

I dont know how to upload my signature to pixar planet. I know that I have to go to my profile and then scroll donw to the part that says my signature but I dont know how to paste my signature. :frowning:

Don’t worry, chica. I’ll PM you for that info.