Favorite American MAJOR City

I want to visit Washington D.C. one day.

I do too.

Baltimore. I take that place for granted. Probably because i used to go there all the time when I was a kid since it is in my home state. But after wathching the Indy cars race there on Sunday ( I had to work I really wanted to go) I reminded me of how beautiful the place is and how much history there is. I am definetly going there next year.

What would you want too see the most their?

I’d like to go to LA. So much to do and see there. Kind of like a dream city for me.

See where Congress is and the White House. Go to the museums. Check out the monuments.

Here’s my top 3 Major American Cities. I’ve been to all three.

1st. San Francisco
2nd. New Orleans
3rd. New York City

Same here.

I would like to go DC. I would love to see their museums.

I love Pittsburgh and Chicago!

I haven’t been to many cities in the country but my favorite was Baltimore.

Here’s something interesting I thought of.

The most westward Major American city I’ve been to is San Francisco

THe most southwward Major American city I’ve been to is New Orleans

The most north & eastward Major American city I’ve been to is New York City

Wow EJE, you have traveled quite a lot, more than I have. I wish I could go to New York.

Don’t worry, you’ll be able to go someday, I’m sure. You’ll love it. A Major American City that I really want to visit and haven’t yet is Washington D.C.

Really? I thought you have been there before. What would you do there?

Nope, never had! I’d go visit Congress, White House, Treasury Building, monuments, museums. Lots of things.

I’ve heard some good things about Chicago, despite what other movies portray. The major city in my state is pretty fine too, it isn’t as bad as NYC or Los Angeles.

Chicago would be a cool place to visit, and it’s not too far from where I live.

[quote="ellie-jessie-eve":2u4my060]A Major American City that I really want to visit and haven’t yet is Washington D.C.[/quote:2u4my060]
I got to visit Washington D.C. when I was 3, although I don’t remember most of the landmarks. :-\

My favorite major American city that I’ve never been to is San Francisco. Next to that would probably be Chicago and New York. 8)

My favorite one at the moment is Chicago.

[quote="Snipe":2vvz1o5v]I got to visit Washington D.C. when I was 3, although I don’t remember most of the landmarks. :-\

My favorite major American city that I’ve never been to is San Francisco. Next to that would probably be Chicago and New York. 8)[/quote:2vvz1o5v]

Thats cool! I hope you go to San Francisco someday, it’s one of my favorite cities. Why is it your favorite?