Favorite American MAJOR City

Same here.

I would like to go DC. I would love to see their museums.

I love Pittsburgh and Chicago!

I haven’t been to many cities in the country but my favorite was Baltimore.

Here’s something interesting I thought of.

The most westward Major American city I’ve been to is San Francisco

THe most southwward Major American city I’ve been to is New Orleans

The most north & eastward Major American city I’ve been to is New York City

Wow EJE, you have traveled quite a lot, more than I have. I wish I could go to New York.

Don’t worry, you’ll be able to go someday, I’m sure. You’ll love it. A Major American City that I really want to visit and haven’t yet is Washington D.C.

Really? I thought you have been there before. What would you do there?

Nope, never had! I’d go visit Congress, White House, Treasury Building, monuments, museums. Lots of things.

I’ve heard some good things about Chicago, despite what other movies portray. The major city in my state is pretty fine too, it isn’t as bad as NYC or Los Angeles.

Chicago would be a cool place to visit, and it’s not too far from where I live.

[quote="ellie-jessie-eve":2u4my060]A Major American City that I really want to visit and haven’t yet is Washington D.C.[/quote:2u4my060]
I got to visit Washington D.C. when I was 3, although I don’t remember most of the landmarks. :-\

My favorite major American city that I’ve never been to is San Francisco. Next to that would probably be Chicago and New York. 8)

My favorite one at the moment is Chicago.

[quote="Snipe":2vvz1o5v]I got to visit Washington D.C. when I was 3, although I don’t remember most of the landmarks. :-\

My favorite major American city that I’ve never been to is San Francisco. Next to that would probably be Chicago and New York. 8)[/quote:2vvz1o5v]

Thats cool! I hope you go to San Francisco someday, it’s one of my favorite cities. Why is it your favorite?

Well, for one thing, it’s right next to Pixar, so it’s where I plan to live someday. :sunglasses: But I’d always found the landforms and geological activity interesting. It’s also the main location in The Love Bug, which is one of my favorite movies. And besides that, “San Francisco” just sounds cool. :-D)

Ready for some earthquakes? :laughing:

To be honest, cities have never really interested me at all. The idea of being in a city is actually overwhelming and scary for me. Just driving through New York City at 12:45 in the morning was crazy enough for me, and same goes for going through Orlando on I-4 - not even into the city itself! :laughing: I guess when you’re born small-town, you tend to prefer small-town, or at least a quiet city, which is more like where we’re living now. :slight_smile:

little chef

Yeah, no kidding! We had two smallesh ones here in Oklahoma last year, and they were a big deal. I bet you all out in California have those all the time! :open_mouth: :laughing:

I come from a small town (well SMALL for California and my friends standards. But they’ve never been to a small Nebraska town), and everyone here hates being in a small town.

I myself am fine everywhere. I love the country, I love small towns, and I love cities. I’m comfortable in my dad’s hometown of Nebraska and in New York City! I’m just weird that way.

Heehee, not as much as people think!

I grew up in the suburbs. The town I grew yp in has about 52000 people, don’t know gow much when I was little, were not that small but smaller then St. Louis.