Favorite American MAJOR City

ellie-jessie-eve- Ooh, I love Starbucks! That’s amazing, the very first Starbucks…followed by thousands and thousands of others. :laughing: Thanks for the tip!

I love Los Angeles! Even though I don’t got there a lot, I love it when I do and always have a fun time. Last time I went, me and some friends went to the Hollywood walk of fame (with the stars on the ground). Then we saw a ComedySportz show (a hidden gem of LA that not a lot of people know about :wink: ).

And if anybody here ever goes to LA, you gotta try to go to the original Tommy’s Burger. It’s not exactly in a “good part” of the city, but they got guards and stuff, so it’s relatively safe :laughing: Anyways, Chili Burger + Chili Fries+ Coke = Awesome meal. I don’t even like burgers that much, much less chili burgers, but I guarantee, this is an awesome burger.

And I’ve only been to New York once, but I had a great time and I hope to go again one day.

I love Boston, but my favorite city is NYC. I live just about an hour away and it’s so easy to get on a train and be right there.

New York City!
The only city that comes close is Los Angeles.

Orlando all the way! My family has lived there for years, and the people, architecture, and culture is totally unique…not to mention DisneyWorld!

St.Louis- Where I was born. Alot of people think it’s a terrible city cause it uses to have the highest crime rate in the US (which is now Detroit) But it has so many things to do. Art Museaum, Zoo, City Museaum, Sciance Center, Forest Park, Arch, Cardinals ( BEST FANS IN BASEBALL!) Blues, Rams(Even thogh they arnt good.) Missouri/Mississippi river, Busch Gardens, Magic House, Six Flags.

Chicago- Never been there but it looks alot of fun. Would wanna go in of the the big lakes.

New York City- Never been there to but theres hundreds of things to do. I want to see the Statue Of Liberty and wanna go the the Nintendo place there.

Hmmm, considering the thing i’d have more than anything else int world is to live in USA (and not England…)

i’d LOVE to live in LA :smiley::D:D or near there. San Francisco also looks nice, any big city in California basically :slight_smile:
Portland looks veryyy nice also, supposed to be similar to Springfield according to Matt Groening, or something like that.

So they’re obviously my favourite USA major cities form what i’ve seen or heard, through everything, TV, Movies, notorious landmarks, the fact that LA is LA :slight_smile:, the weather, the food, google street view, from what i’ve heard form other etc etc etc…
But yeh mostly LA <3

I can’t decide which I like more: Boston or Washington, D.C.

Both have so much history.

Yeah, I’d agree with that. If I had to choose, I’d say Boston… mainly because that’s where most of my Revolutionary heroes were from. :sunglasses:

The only American city Ive been to was Orlando, when my family went to Disneyland. I liked it, but I didnt actually see much of the actual city. Ive never been to New York, but it looks amazing. I love big cities, so that sounds like the place for me :smiley: Id also love to go to new Orleans one day, it looks beautiful there.

Just a friendly reminder…don’t always go by what you see in movies and by how the media portrays it,Los Angeles is not as “bling-bling” as the media would portrays it as…

coughDallascough

I just love the skyline there :smiley: And at night, it’s amazing!

For me personally, it’s the most beautiful city I’ve ever been too. Right there next to good old Frisco.

I want to visit Washington D.C. one day.

I do too.

Baltimore. I take that place for granted. Probably because i used to go there all the time when I was a kid since it is in my home state. But after wathching the Indy cars race there on Sunday ( I had to work I really wanted to go) I reminded me of how beautiful the place is and how much history there is. I am definetly going there next year.

What would you want too see the most their?

I’d like to go to LA. So much to do and see there. Kind of like a dream city for me.

See where Congress is and the White House. Go to the museums. Check out the monuments.

Here’s my top 3 Major American Cities. I’ve been to all three.

1st. San Francisco
2nd. New Orleans
3rd. New York City

Same here.