Favorite character

They can be annoying ^^.

That’s what I think.

You know how som people hate those two hillbilly robots from Transformers 2? That’s how I feel about these guys.

AH…I take it from that…Smitty and Needlemen? Where Needlemen practically slapped Smitty in the face for not addressing Sullivan right? One’s a slugish monster the other is…erm…thinnish with horns and nasaly voice.

Their the only two chracters I hate. Like everyone else.

I don’t hate them, but their nowhere near my favorite characters.

Pixarfan is talking about the two guys who greeted Sullivan at the beginning right before the scare-off, and one of them scolded the other about “making him lose his focus”. I couldn’t care for them myself, because they didn’t show us enough of their character for me to really know them.

I think another reason I hate them they don’t show mcuh purpose to the story.

They were just used for comic relief^^.

Well it didn’t work for me I guess.

It’s understandable that you didn’t like them, they are a bit annoying.

I remember those guys…they had extremely goofy voices.

They were a bit funny…but if I had to be around those guys all day I’d probably go insane.

Same here. Mike or Sulley would be great to work with.

I think Waternoose is a pretty interesting foe, an interesting motivation and he is pretty evil.

I defintely agree. He was an interesting character. He wanted to save his company, but he was so focused on that goal he lost all morals.

That’s for sure. I’m not sure whether we can label him as a villain or just someone who desperately wanted to achieve a goal of keeping his company afloat. It CAN be made a strong case that he was a villain because he did say that he was willing to kidnap as many children as possible to keep MI alive.

I always viewed him as a Villain.

I defintely classify him as a villian. He is really evil, kidnapping children and abusing them by extracting screems.

Ah yes, I disliked them too as well. They were pretty funny in the outtakes though. Their voices sound like the Squeaky Voiced Teen from The Simpsons.

I don’t think i could pick just one character! so heres my top 5

1.Mike
2.Sulley
3.Boo
4.Randall
5.Roz

Great list^^! I like all those character’s very much.