Favorite Character?

Linguini is my favorite character, but my fondness of him isn’t on the fan girl level. :wink: He’s awkward and clumsy, and I love that in a guy. I enjoy watching him maneuver with the best of his…well, Remy’s…abilities.

:-\ Dude, SERIOUSLY, can’t you explain your reasons for liking a female character without comparing her to Helen and/or Violet? You don’t explain much beyond that.

Colette is NOTHING like Violet. Violet (pre-Nomanisan) is shy, insecure, and pessimistic, but Colette is feisty and passionate. Even post-Nomanisan Violet can’t strike fear into the heart of a man like Colette can, which is why she was the only person bold enough to deal with Skinner. Besides, she strikes more of a physical resemblance to Mirage than either female Parr.

I’ll be brutally honest about how I feel, TSS. Usually, your reasons for liking something, if true, are superficial. I mean, I don’t compare every toon crush I have to Tony Rydinger, because the fact of the matter is, they’re all UNIQUE. Variety is a good thing.

You like Colette because you like Colette.

And if “she strikes more of a physical resemblance to Mirage” is the only thing you absorb from my rant, I won’t be surprised. :unamused:

~~=oP

:open_mouth: Moves quickly to another thread ( :laughing: )

Aww, hey, don’t be afraid of me, guys. :wink: I don’t intentionally mean to shake things up around here, but I exploded.

~~=oP

I actually liked it. :wink: (claps)

Colette!! Just a wonderful character, and is very (sometimes ;-p ) nice to Linguini.

I enjoyed you’re “explosion” , PV ! " TWO THUMBS WAY UP" :smiley: :wink:

Hey PV, i am just being honest. I can’t help it that Collete reminds me of my two favorite TI characters. :neutral_face: I like her assertiveness, her passion for cooking and her love for Linguinim but can ya blame me that she reminds me of Helen and Violet?

Well, well, well. It seems as if Linguini is the cherry on the cake! He rules the poll with six votes to his name!

– Mitch

Lol. Totally. :laughing:

Heh. I’ve wanted to say that to hiim for the longest time, but I never had the heart to. Bravo to you for “exploding”! I actually liked reading your little rant. Heheh. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: (No offense, The Star Swordsman.)

Wow, do I feel chewed up right now. :frowning:

Mine is Remy!!!

The Star Swordsman - Eh – it’s perfectly all right, dude. I do have to agree with PV on this, as I see her point, but don’t worry about it. Everyone has different view-points. That’s what opinions are for! :wink:

It is like, Ilike her for her character, but can i also like because she reminds me of my two favorite characters?

But my point you missed is, you think that way about ALL of the female characters you like. When I started a thread about Kim Possible, this was your first post:

:-\ See what I mean? Search for it if you must.

~~=oP

I’m strill real torn between Remy and Anton…

Dash - Pick Remy. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Heheh. I’m just joking. Carry on… :wink: )

Linguini’s my favorite, probably because I am Linguini incarnate. :smiley: I cannot cook to save my life (this past year was the first time, ever, that I managed to successfully use the oven to heat up frozen food), and I’m very klutzy yet have a way of flailing around just enough to not actually fall over. And, while I may speak fairly eloquently online (or at least so I’d like to think :unamused:), in actuality I stumble over my words all the time. And I’m tall and gangly and have a big nose, too (although it is probably more of an Ego nose). Only thing I’m missing is the red curly hair. :stuck_out_tongue:

And while I couldn’t vote for him, Ego would probably be my second favorite character. While he most definitely isn’t likeable until the end, he is so entertaining to watch! He’s such a dominating presence, and the way he can make anyone look like Linguini is so funny to watch. The way he talks through his teeth is what I think really makes it for me… for whatever reason. :laughing: I just find it a really funny characteristic. [spoil]“Tell him to hit me with his best shot!”[/spoil]

Well, there are many reasons I think you should vote for Remy. He is the main character, and he is one determined Rat. He wouldn’t anything stop him from accomplishing his dream. NOt to mention that he is a genious with food.

BUt for Anton, I think he deserves a little love too. He starts out as a scary character, but as the movie draws to the end, you learn to love him, and he [spoil]becomes the best critcic for Ratatouille in my opinion.[/spoil]

If it makes you feel any better, The Star Swordsman, I can see a little similarity… :smiley:

Who hoo… Linguini is in the lead.

I just wish we knew more about his past.

Who knows maybe they’ll make a sequel :wink:

DElf - Wow. My mannerisms are entirely similar when it comes to cooking! And I thought I was the only “kitchen clutz” around here, besides Linguini. (No offense.) :wink:

aZnCdn - They better not make a sequel! Unless a decent and adequate story was concocted, the last thing I would want is a continuation of the film, as much as I love it. (And this is coming from the biggest Ratatouille geek out there, mind you. Something about sequels really ticks me off now-a-days, and, unless they are done right, I can’t stand 'em. Kinda sucks, but there you have it!)

Woah. I kinda “blew up” there! Sorry about that. Carry on. :wink: