Favorite Color?

Green followed by yellow.

It’s been like that for as long as I can remember.

Don’t you like purple?

I don’t dislike any colour so yeah, I like purple. So at times I will wear or use any colour.

I honestly can’t say it’s my favourite colour though.

I like robin’s egg blue and turquoise and seafoam and sometimes regular ole light blue. Previously I found blue to be a boring color, but now it’s so refreshing and elegant, and I like when it’s paired with vintage things.

This is perfection in my book!

As for colors I dislike, I don’t like brown or many dark colors.

^Darling shade of blue.

I was asking because of Randall.

Hands down, my favorite color is green. It’s just always been a unique and different color to me. I think my second choice would be purple, though. It’s just a cool color for some reason.

Blue and purple.

Blue — the color of the sky and sea. The color of creativity and imagination.

My favorite color/s would have to be either Yellow, Red or Orange. Warm colors. But Yellow is my ultimate favorite, hands down, especially that banana milk yellow! :smiley:

That’s a tough one! There’s a lot of colours I like, and others I like most when combined with others.

My ultimate favourite colours are purple and orange, for no particular reason.

And pink and yellow - but only when they’re together or combined with other colours, really.

I also like green and blue, and red.

My top favorite color would to be black, and my other favorites are:
Blue
Green
Brown
Grey

Basically almost any natural colors :slight_smile:

Blue has always been my favorite from when I was a kid.

I’ve really been liking orange lately.

very less votes for WHITE, only 8%

It is kind of skewed. Not very many people vote in these polls. And while we all have many favorite colors, we’re restricted to pick only one.

I chose white for my favorite color. Don’t even ask me why :laughing:

Lime green and purple are my favorite colors. Not just because they’re Buzz’s colors and John and Nancy Lasseter’s favorite colors, but becuase they go so well together.

My favorite color is green.

Mine are pink, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, and violet. I really love color combos with blue, green, pink, and yellow.