Favorite Color?

I like Blue and white.

Me too. Also like red and black.

I think this is the first time I have talked about colors of clothes with a friend.

Oh I’m not a fan of Red and Black, but m twin bro loves red and black.

I have some favorite color combos. Just in general, not necessarily for clothes.

Red and Black
Pink and Black
Pink and Brown
Turquoise or Teal and Brown
Turquoise or Teal and Gold
Black and Gold
Red and Blue
Green and Red
Navy Blue and Silver

Ooh, like your list!

ooh, i like your idea of color combos. When I step back to look at it, I noticed that I wear most of those color combos.

I think my personal favorites are Blue and white, red and blue, and red and brown or orange.

That’s a long list but good ones.

I can’t choose a least favorite color! I like them all.

Blue and red for me.

My eyes are a deep blue color, but I would loooove to have purpleee eyes.

Ooh, I would love to have purple eyes too! Purple is my favorite color ever.

Me too. I love blue eyes, but there is just something so mythical about Purple eyes.

I love blue eyes, and purple eyes are just AWESOME :smiley: ! But I also love dark, redish-brown eyes. There’s something so soulful about dark eyes, blue or brown. Really really green eyes are also cool. But my favorite is probably blue/silver eyes, because someone I love has eyes that color.

My eyes are hazel-green. I like it, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want dark blue or blue-silver eyes <3 .

Yeah, green and hazel eyes are adorable, but ive always had a thing for blue eyed girls. :smiley:

I have green eyes, and the eye colors I like the most on guys are brown and dark blue. I tend to like guys with dark features in general. A character I like now, Nelson, has blue eyes that are kind of a periwinkle shade.

Green followed by yellow.

It’s been like that for as long as I can remember.

Don’t you like purple?

I don’t dislike any colour so yeah, I like purple. So at times I will wear or use any colour.

I honestly can’t say it’s my favourite colour though.

I like robin’s egg blue and turquoise and seafoam and sometimes regular ole light blue. Previously I found blue to be a boring color, but now it’s so refreshing and elegant, and I like when it’s paired with vintage things.

This is perfection in my book!

As for colors I dislike, I don’t like brown or many dark colors.

^Darling shade of blue.