Favorite Color?

Mine is Blue (any shade, cyan included) and Orange (only bright one) ever since I watched Finding Nemo. I like green too.

Before, it was Black (maybe because I had been pessimistic back then), not any more.

Green, but not just any green. A sort of lime green. That’s my favorite. Second is a sort of nice and cool blue.
Pink is my least favorite, but hot pink is acceptable for me (weird, huh?).

But you know, just something that’s come to mind, we all have our favorites, but if our favorites were the only colors that existed, it’d be rather boring.

Red… Room… Red… Room… over there…

Darn I wish I could give more than one choice! I love Red and Black! Put together red and black look soooooo great to me. Why? Cuz I’m kind of a dark person i guess. I’m not exactly what you’d call bubbly and I’m far from cutesy. (Probably one reason why I love the Rolling Stones song ‘Paint it Black’) Doesnt mean I’m depressive and emo though! So dont get the wrong idea. I actually do like White and Silver and Gold as well.

Red all the way. Then orange and green at a close second. I like a lot of colors though, so its hard to say. Depends on what kind of mood im in.

Fett101 - Ohh! University of Tennessee! I can’t believe I didn’t get that. Well, thank you! :smiley:

Rachel - Alright-y. I updated the poll. My apologies for not doing it sooner.

– Mitch

My favorite color has always been green, with purple as my second. :wink:

Oh!.. I don’t know! I’m an artist! How do you expect me to pick a favorite color?! It would probably be blue, purple, green, or brown. I know, it’s unusual to have brown as a favorite color, but it’s a natural color, and I like natural colors. (And let’s face it, it goes with almost anything. :slight_smile: OH NO ! I’m starting to sound like a prissy girl! I AM A TOM BOY! I AM A TOM BOY!)

(Uh… “Tom Girl”… maybe?..)

violet parr - I’m with you, actually. Brown rocks! I actually prefer compositions that harness subtle, natural colors (such as brown, gray, or black) than bright and showy ones. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

My favorite color is a toss-up between purple and red. :laughing: I’m so torn…!

Purple is a majestic color, and it is also mysterious. I don’t know why that happens to catch my interest, but it does…

Red means so much to me, for several personal reasons. :wink: Can anyone guess why I’m known by so many as “red”…? There’s your answer… kind of. :laughing:

Nice color choices you guys.

Poy-ple is the color of gold! :laughing:

I voted blue. I love blue, white, and red.

#2B60DE. look it up.

My, how specific.

I like blue, red, and orange.

I love all colors! So it’s hard for me to choose. I espeically love warm colors like red, orange, and yellow. I voted for yellow because I love it, and I know how unpopular it is with the votes!

Orange! I would also put Red second and Yellow third on here!

Sweet! Another fan of my three favorites!

My favorite color has to be green. I do like the lime green better then any version of it.