Favorite Color?

I like blue. :slight_smile: Purple is a close second.

Red for sure!! Red is always #1 for me. Then orange, then yellow, then black, then white(even though black and white aren’t :colors", I still love them!)

Actually, White is ALL colors, while Black is a pigment of no colors, but it still announces as a color nonetheless!

For, if we did not have black, look at what you’ll be missing out:

I DON’T KNOW!

Green has always been my favorite, because it was an epic shade of awesomeness. Green is nostalgic for me just because it was my favorite color.

But red is all dramatic and stuff. Red’s like, “Oy green, screw you! I’m the new sheriff of this town mate!”

Then pink comes along and says, “Ha! You think you’re so tough? I’m freaking pink! Nothing’s as ironic and hilarious as me on a guy. And all the bravery it takes to wear me only makes me MANLIER! People make fun of me all the time, but you know what? Everybody loves cotton candy! You know what else everybody likes? Watermelon. How about Pink Floyd? Sure it has nothing to do with pink, but it’s an awesome band and I’m in it’s name! Need I mention the epicness of Lotso and Pinkie Pie? Two of the coolest animated characters ever concieved? I’M PINK YA WORTHLESS PUNKS!”

Suddenly black comes out of nowhere and in a booming dramatic voice, "What hast thou bringeth upon mine eyes? But a sad sight of childish violence in the streets. Sometimes you can’t see me, or hear me, but I am always here. I’m the creeping suspicion in the back of your head when it’s late at night. The time has cometh to teach you why you shall fear me. I am the shroud of darkness hiding behind your door. I am the shadow lurking and waiting for you to fall upon me. I am the terror hurtling towards to swoop you up in an eternal night. I am black!

But seriously, yellow is my favorite color. ;-p

I learned the opposite; that black was every color, and white was a void lacking color at all. We need an expert!

I like Yellow :smiley:

I looked it up:

It depends on what spectrum you are viewing the colors.

If you are talking about the spectrum viewable by humans, yes: white is the reflection of all colors, black is the absence of color.

If you are are talking about pigment in something such as paint, then white is the absence of pigment and black is the presence of all pigments.

My three favorite colors are red, blue, and violet.

:open_mouth: Okay. I am confused. Thanks for the info, though! I appreciate it. :smiley:

Black, Blue, and of course Purple (Violet)… Original right? :smiley:

Great choices!

Definetely VIolet Parr kind of colors, but so nice!

Yeah, TSS, I guess those colours really reflect my own personality. Kinda like Violet throughout most of The Incredibles.

How do the colors reflect your personality dude?

Well, hate to say it but, I have a bad view on life. I see the world as a bad place. I can’t really explain it, TSS.

You don’t need to say much dude. I got ya. :wink:

What can I say? I’m a weird guy. :slight_smile:

No dude. I don’t think you’re wierd at all. You’re cool.

Thanks alot man! :smiley:

Red is my favorite color. I never get sick of it! Copper is my other favorite color (burnt orange on fabric).

Other colors I like are

Periwinkle

Raspberry

Aqua

Teal (left)

Light Purple

Olive Green