1. Cars
  2. TS3
  3. Monsters, Inc.
  4. TS2
  5. A Bug’s Life
  6. Up
  7. WALL-E
    T-8. The others

I love how nobody likes The Incredibles’ credits. :laughing: I’d agree with Leirin and say Up, because the music and photos are very eotional for me.

I like the Incredibles credits! They’re super extreme. I just like some of the other ones more!

I love The Incredibles credits.

The art deco is superb, and the score is one of my favorites on a credit sequence.

My favorite Pixar credits have to be the credits for Ratatouille and WALL-E.

Possibly, slightly biased by my extreme love of both films…? Maybe. :wink: But I love everything about them… the styles of animation used (how 2D is used in beautiful abundance <3), and the music, ahhh. 8’D

Umm, yeah. Most definitely biased. :laughing:

little chef

I agree with you. Other than Up, it’s my favorite.

Even though I’ve learned to enjoy the movie, I think I’ll always dislike Nemo’s credits…

Yeah, it’s not the most exciting of the bunch. But I love the song.

Well, I like how that one shows the happy life of every character after the events of the movie.

Besides, Finding Nemo was the first one that dared to be different, without the outtakes and such, so I think we actually owe a lot to them.

1. Wall-E
  2. Up
  3. Cars
  4. Toy Story 2 (my favorite of the bloopers)
  5. The Incredibles

When it comes down to it, I seem to enjoy the standard experimental credit sequences to the ones with bloopers in them, but I think we can all agree that Toy Story has the worst. ;-p -Joking

Yeah, I like the song, too. But that’s mostly due to a Bobby Darin biography I watched. :laughing:

Chuckles, you have a cruel sense of humor. :laughing:

1. WALL-E. I loved the idea a lot.
  2. Toy Story 3. That is something you need after the ending to walk out with a smile on your face.
  3. Up. How could I forget it at first?
  4. Toy Story 2. The bloopers.
  5. Monsters Inc. Same here.
  6. Ratatouille. I liked the music :slight_smile:

My favorite is Up. I loved the ending to the movie and seeing Dug and Carl and Russell together just makes my day. Especially the picture where Carl’s messing with the computer mouse :smiley:

Whoops, I forgot to put Up in my list, and love the credits there :blush: Especially the photo where they all are making music :smiley:

I really like the credits to Wall-E, because the idea of it goes so well with the film. It’s a film about expression of love, and development of society and technology (well, to me it is anyways lol), and it’s just an ingenious way to connect it all together.

Yes! I love seeing what happened to them, especially in their own adventure book. And Dug finds love!

I think I really like the credits that give closure at the end of the movie. Like Toy Story 3 and Cars. Bloopers are nice, but I love seeing what happens in the epologue of the story.

Toy Story 2 (outtakes)

Finding Nemo (Mike Wazowski makes a cameo)

Cars (surprise ending with Mater fishing over the cliff and catching his hood)

Toy Story 3 (surprise ending with Buzz dancing around Jessie like Spanish Buzz)

I saw The Incredibles again last night, and I was reminded of how much I adore the style of the end credits. :mrgreen:

All of them get my vote for awesome! Whether it’s the simplicity of the first Toy Story, the hilarious outtakes of ABL, TS2, and MI, the fun “playing-around-the-end-credits” of Finding Nemo and WALL-E, the insanely awesome artwork of The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Brave, and MU, the touching and fun epilogues of Cars and TS3, and the stories told through Up and Cars 2, Pixar is the reason I came to enjoy end credits on not just their movies, but all good movies :slight_smile: They always find just the best art, best jokes, and best music ever! I’ll have to go into greater detail later…