Favorite Scene

My favorite scene would be when Nemo joins the tank gang.

That would be my brother’s fav scene. When I finally got him to see it with me, that was the one he found the funniest. (I think it was all that chanting)

I love all the emotional scenes in the movie! (Well, that’s the whole movie.)

Other than those, it’d be the scenes with the sharks. I like Anchor and Chum. :stuck_out_tongue: They’re really funny. I also like Bruce when he mentioned that he never got to know his own father. LOL!

Hmmm, there is a lot of good scenes in this movie. But I think my favorite would have to be after Marlin and Dory leave the dentists office thinking Nemo is dead. The emotional scene with Dory explaining (or at least trying to explain) what Marlin means to her is incredible. I also love the scene where Nemo touches the “butt”. The timing was pretty sweet.

The escape from the tank plan. It’s also my dad’s fav scene.

I’ve not seen this in a while but from what I remember the scene in the submarine with all the sharks was probably my favourite.

My favourite scene is where the whole ocean is passing the information on until it gets to that bird, i can’t explain it completely…but it’s a wonderful scene!

Without a doubt my favorite scene is when they initiate Nemo into the gang at the summet of Mount Wannahawkaluugee.

I also happened to find it at PetSmart not too long ago…

BigDaddyCool - You mean they actually sell that thing? That’s great. :laughing:

– Mitch

My favorite is when Dory is in the whale and she says;

“He either said he wants a root bear float, or get down my throat”

That always makes me crack up :smiley:

also when Marlin says,

“Its because I like you that I can’t be with you. It’s a complicated emotion”

Idk why, that just always makes me laugh.

I also love Dory’s whole “I’m Home” monologue! It was so sad! And it always makes me upset. :cry: It’s just so touching!

Well, there isn’t a scene that I don’t like! But I do really enjoy the EAC/Crush scene!

I always loved the scene where Dory was “speaking whale” trying to ask for directions. XD

My favorite scene was the opening, with Marlin and Coral. When Marlin wakes up and finds Nemo… very moving scene. :cry: The music was beautiful too, really drove it home. The funniest part for me was when the tank gang escapes. “That was the shortest red light I’ve ever seen!”

It’s a strange scene to choose, but I think it was pretty funny when the Pelican is choking on Marlin and Dory, and Nigel comes down and asks, “fish got your tongue?” And then he chokes them up and Nigel clearly yells “Mother Duck!” as if implying that it is the bird version of ‘Mother F***.’ :slight_smile:

It’s a strange scene to choose, but I think it was pretty funny when the Pelican is choking on Marlin and Dory, and Nigel comes down and asks, “fish got your tongue?” And then he chokes them up and Nigel clearly yells “Mother Duck!” as if implying that it is the bird version of ‘Mother F***.’ :slight_smile: Edit: Ooops, double post. :confused:

My favorite scene by far is Dory’s emotional monalogue near the end of the film. Not only is it well written and incredibly sad, but smarter than you may realize at first. Near the end of the film, we knew someone was going to have to deliver a sign of emotion to comfort someone. It could’ve been Marlin, Nemo, Gil, or maybe even Nigel, but Pixar is too smart to be predictable. Although Dory may be Pixar’s best character in all of their films, you have to admit that despite rare cases of comforting Marlin, she was used as comedic relief. Essentially all she did was spout jokes, and even when she did prove herself helpful (like finding the trench, talking whale, and reading English) those scenes were still carrying numerous gags with them. So, she is the character we least expected to provide a heartfelt speech, and it turns out that she is the only character that would’ve made it work. Finding Nemo is an excellent film, but if one scene was the reason for it’s success it would be this.

Thats a tough one. I like anything with Dory in it, like when she forgets she’s leading Marlin to the boat and shes “You got a problem, huh, do yea do yea do yea?” I also like “Shark Bait” scene. Last I like the part when the wish escape and one of them say “Now what?”

Definitely Dory’s song “Just Keep Swimming” - I even wrote my own song about it and put it up on YouTube. You can watch it here:
[url]The Finding Nemo 2 Song - We did it!!!!! - YouTube
Let me know what you think! And if you like it, please send Ellen an email here: [url]http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10[/url] and ask her to watch the video!

Probably "When I look at you, I’m Home"or “Nemo egg”. Both major tear-jerkers for me.

Dory’s monologue. Also: “Nemo? (pause) That’s a nice name”. And when Dory sees the word “Sydney” and remembers all :slight_smile: