Favourite Character

Great choices lazerenvy237.

Thnaks! :smiley:
I thought it was a bit hard to pick just one character !

Anyone like Lotso. I thought he was a great villain.

Lotso was a great villain, but I wouldn’t put him very high on my favorite character list, maybe top 25-30. But, he is quite dangerous and a worthy foe to Andy’s Toys.

My favorite Pixar villain is probably Syndrome or Charles.

My favorite Pixar villains are Syndrome, Hopper, Bruce (if you count him as a villain) and Al McWhiggin (You might be able to count him as a villain).

My favourite character is Bulls eye because he is so cute. But I love all of them. And I also love Barbie, because I love Barbies I have a few of them.

As far as villains go, the Prospector and Lotso both made pretty good Toy Story villains, but those two aren’t even close to being as vicious as Scar from Lion King. I know Lotso was responsible for the breaking, and possibly death of many toys, but Scar was straight up, a bitter old windbag who killed HIS OWN BROTHER deliberately in order to become King.

I think you’re absolutely right ^^.

Tnx , yeah his cool toy
:laughing:

I broke mine.

I don’t think I ever saw a Christmas Buzz.

does someone here has a high res picture of the pizza planet pick up? and if possible the one in toy story 1

one of my favorite character is p.t flea from bug’s life… if someone has a high res picture of him too then please send/ or post it.

Bit off topic but…
Toy story:[url]http://disneyscreencaps.com/caps/toy-story-1995/[/url]
Bug’s life[url]http://disneyscreencaps.com/caps/a-bugs-life-1998/[/url]

sorry but this was the quickest way… only the links don’t work at this moment but maybe later on, Thanks!!

and like I said pt flea is my favorite, because of his masculine voice together with his tiny body and fast movements makes me laugh every time I see him.

never mind the links work!

Nice things.

My favorite character has always been Buzz. I mean, I don’t call myself buzzfan120 for nothing. But can you blame me? He’s awesome! I love everything about him: his design, all his cool features, and his awesome catchphrase: “To infinity and beyond!” But I think he’s twice as awesome in his Spanish mode. <3

I also like Jessie and the Little Green Men. In fact, when I was little I think I liked Jessie more than Buzz.

Hard question because I love them all, but here’s my Top 15:

1. Jessie
  2. Buzz
  3. Woody
  4. Buttercup
  5. Bullseye
  6. Rex
  7. Hamm
  8. Slinky
  9. The Potato Heads
  10. Forky
  11. Trixie
  12. The Aliens
  13. Lenny
  14. Wheezy
  15. RC

I mean, all you have to do is read my username. Babyface FTW!!
All the Toy Story characters are awesome and have their own unique personalities, but Babyface and the other mutants just stand out from the rest. Also, Babyface’s dance in Toy Story Treats!! So cute!! I know those shorts aren’t technically canon, but I think they do give us a glimpse of Babyface’s “real” personality (What they could be without their trauma and literally fearing for their life every day). I don’t care what my sisters think about my obsession with “that piece of nightmare fuel”. Babyface is best spider baby ever to exist. The thing that will make Toy Story 5 worth it for me is if we get to maybe see the mutants again. How are they doing after almost 20 years?