Favourite Character

My favorite character has always been Buzz. I mean, I don’t call myself buzzfan120 for nothing. But can you blame me? He’s awesome! I love everything about him: his design, all his cool features, and his awesome catchphrase: “To infinity and beyond!” But I think he’s twice as awesome in his Spanish mode. <3

I also like Jessie and the Little Green Men. In fact, when I was little I think I liked Jessie more than Buzz.

Hard question because I love them all, but here’s my Top 15:

1. Jessie
  2. Buzz
  3. Woody
  4. Buttercup
  5. Bullseye
  6. Rex
  7. Hamm
  8. Slinky
  9. The Potato Heads
  10. Forky
  11. Trixie
  12. The Aliens
  13. Lenny
  14. Wheezy
  15. RC

I mean, all you have to do is read my username. Babyface FTW!!
All the Toy Story characters are awesome and have their own unique personalities, but Babyface and the other mutants just stand out from the rest. Also, Babyface’s dance in Toy Story Treats!! So cute!! I know those shorts aren’t technically canon, but I think they do give us a glimpse of Babyface’s “real” personality (What they could be without their trauma and literally fearing for their life every day). I don’t care what my sisters think about my obsession with “that piece of nightmare fuel”. Babyface is best spider baby ever to exist. The thing that will make Toy Story 5 worth it for me is if we get to maybe see the mutants again. How are they doing after almost 20 years?