Favourite Character

I know!!! A grownup

dash :laughing: He’s my second favorite character.

I

had a really hard time picking my favorite. I love many of the characters a lot.

yup every car rocks

The cool thing about Cars is that the characters are so great you really want

them to keep on ‘living’ after the movie ends. I was never very into fanfiction, but I just had to read and

write it for Cars. The movie wasn’t perfect, but the characters were/are just so loveable, you are dying to

really meet them.

I read on an interview a long time ago that Micheal Keaton (chick hicks voice) said he

wished he could live in Radiator Springs. I second that wholeheartedly! I would at least like to visit.

It

is interesting that Cars has spawned two videogames (one upcoming), one short film (upcoming) and a possible

sequel. I wonder if it is because of the characters just being so cool! Nobody seems to want to see them fade

away.

Since Wingo was not a choice I chose LM.

I want to live there too!!!.

Off-topic:

The Star Swordsman - My negative

side is a combination of a sarcastic dimwit and a woman on PMS crack. Truth be told, though, it’s not that bad.

I hardly ever get upset, and when I do I usually never

“blow”.

Bill - Lol. I have one witness. Do I see two? Do I have a

second? Anyone? Anyone?

Pfff. :laughing:

On-Topic: If I

didn’t like Lightning McQueen so much I would have picked Guido. He’s rather a charming little fella’.

Heheh…

MItch: Oh yes, the loveable guido. I love the guy too. Maybe in the bottom half of my top ten favorite

characters, but you gotta love his italian accent and his size too.

On-Topic: If I didn’t like

Lightning McQueen so much I would have picked Guido. He’s rather a charming little fella’.

Heheh…
[/quote]

<3 :wink:

And

don’t forget Luigi for ya luigiandguidofanatic4life. :unamused:

guido absolutly rocks he and luigi are the best.

THey have the biggest hearts, thier very emotional I love them so much I’m learning italian just for thier sake.

si lo parle italiano :laughing: i’m just crazy for them

I think yor last

post explains it pretty well! :laughing:

oh yeah what can I say I’m obsessed! :wink:

I voted for Lightning McQueen as

he’s my most favourite character, but very close seconds are Luigi, Guido, Sally and the Ferrari and I also

really like Mack :slight_smile:

But of course I like all the other characters as well :slight_smile:

I voted for my favorite car character, you properly know who as his name is part of my user name. Good old Sheriff. but Doc Hudson does come very close too.

Lightning and Sally are my favorite characters.

You can say taht again A113. They are just too cool.

Lightning and Sally are my favorite characters. :laughing:

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

uh, hello, Doc! I think anyone who knows me knows that, as I’ve voiced my opinion on him more than once. I think he’s just amazing, the way he can still race with the best of them. Plus I guess i felt kinda sorry for him, what with the racing world turning its back on him and all. yes, he was mean to call the press on Lightning, but it’s not like he didnt redeem himself. The fact that he wasnt perfect was appealing as well. And that really spoke to me too, not only that he knew what he did wrong, but also that by the end he was more open to dealing with his past and accepting it rather than hiding it from everyone.