Favourite Character

Me too!High five Dude! :sunglasses: :smiley:

A113:What do you like about Lightning and Sally? :smiley:

I voted for Sally, not only because of her character but she (and Porshes) are so darn sexy.
My second favorite is Fillmore, for his hippie ways
and my third is Lightning McQueen tied with Mater
The list goes on but it would take a long time and a lot of space.
(Side note: I am a boy)

OOOooo :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: ,Now you see why Lightning was hitting on her in court :stuck_out_tongue: .

ha ha ha, really funny L&S.

Hm, it’s hard to choose, I have too many favorite characters. But I like Mater, Luigi and Guido the most. They are the funniest characters and I loved it when those Italians fainted at the end of Cars :laughing:

Other favorites:

Lightning McQueen (love it how he changes throughout the movie)
Doc Hudson (love his way)
Fillmore & Sarge (their fights are too funny :laughing: )
Sally (love her colour)

Mine’s definately Mater. He’s so carefree :smiley:

You can say that again. That is also one of the reasons why he is so funny.

I don’t really seem to know. They’re just too cool not to like, I guess. :sunglasses:

A113: Could it be possible that you like them because they are too cute a couple?

My favorite character in this movie is also Mater. If he wasn’t in this movie it wouldn’t be as funny as it is now. :smiley:

Mater ALL THE WAY!!!

Ah crap I accidentally clicked on Mater who is my second favorite character. what i met to have clicked on was Guido. hH’s a silent but deadly character and one which cracks me up.

Os course Mater is mine. :smiley:

Ah yes, mater is indeed a funny one.

Mines Sally. Shes the only main female character who isn’t air-headed or old.

Wow, I never voted? :confused:

I’ve always loved Fillmore - perhaps because I’m a bit of a hippie. :laughing: And he’s cute. I’ve always wanted a car like that but they’re hard to find nowadays, and if they are around they’re rotting from the inside out. :frowning:

Anyway, I just bought another die-cast one of him - the pit-stop one, and I’m thinking I’ll take it out of the box just 'cause I love him that much to destroy it’s valuable-ness. xD

My favourite would either be Guido or Red, but I think because Guido’s character is slightly more developed than Red, I voted for him(= I think it’s interesting because these two characters didn’t need dialogue(well Guido did have some lines, but it’s interesting that even if some of us didn’t know Italian, we could still understand what he was trying to convey) to express themselves and to add to the story.

That’s why I’m really looking forward to Wall-E because I think it’s interesting how some of the characters(the robots I guess?) will be articulating their emotions just through sounds and single words(I’m assuming?) I think it’s just a really interesting way to tell a story. :wink: My two cents(=

i picked Lightning =P i just think he’s awesome, and we have the same name…welll…his name is the same as my nickname :smiley:

where did you get lightnig for a nickname kel-I?