Favourite classic Disney film?

That happened to me too when my class watched Wall-E. They mocked it and I nearly exploded. ugh…my peers can be so immature sometimes.

As far as my favorite classic disney film, it has to be Hercules. Coming in a close second are Aladdin and the Little Mermaid. :smiley:

Mulan followed by Robin Hood.

I love many of Disney’s classics, older and more recent, but Cinderella is special.

Probably Beauty and the Beast is my favorite…

Although, I really like The Little Mermaid and Cinderella

1. The Resquers Down Under- Such a fun adventure movie, love the characters, love the plot, the action is thrilling and the jokes funny. An the animation, aided by some 3D work from Pixar itself, is gorgeous.
  2. The Lion King
  3. The Sword in the Stone
  4. Lilo & Stitch
  5. Beauty and the Beast

Mulan will always be my favorite Disney film.

1. The Lion King, i remember how much i hate Scar, and impersonating Timon while singing Hakuna Matata all day long =D
  2. Aladdin
  3. Beauty and the Beast, the Ballroom scene is one of the most memorable Disney scene in my opinion
  4. Bambi, the first Disney animated movie i saw
  5. Pinocchio, as a boy i sometimes think just like him

A lot of mine are the ones that bombed :frowning: However, I HATE the sequels.
In no order:

Classics:
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Aladin
Sleeping Beauty
The Aristocats

Not so much:
Hercules
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Tarzan
Pohocantas
Mulan
Oliver and Company
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lilo and Stitch
Enchanted
Pirates of the Caribbean
National Treasure
EDIT: I also love The Black Cauldron, Pete’s Dragon, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood.

For the animation Disney movies,

Oldies:
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
101 Dalmatians

New Ones:
The Black Cauldron
Aladdin
Hercules
Dinosaur
The Emperors New Groove

:smiley:

I’m surprised that some people here actually like The Black Cauldron. Are there any particular reasons as to why you guys find it interesting?

– Mitch

The only scene I remember from TBC is Gurgi taking a back-dive into the cauldron! 8D But man, that was pretty sad!

Not sure if I posted here before, but I’ll just go ahead anyway!

Classic era:
Pinnochio
Bambi
The Three Callaberos
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
The Sword in the Stone
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
The Fox and the Hound
The Great Mouse Detective
Oliver & Company

Renaissance era:
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
The Lion King
Pocahantas
Hercules
Mulan
Tarzan

Modern era:
Fantasia 2000
The Emperor’s New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet

Some of them I remember watching several times as a kid! Ah, good memories…

Wow I don’t know, it’s hard to choose because I’m a huge fan of the mother company…

My favorite is The Lion King.
But I also love
Lady and the Tramp
Jungle Book
Brother Bear
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Princess and the Frog
Dumbo
Snow White
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Three Caballeros
Saludos Amigos

and the list goeson and on an on!

Sleeping Beauty for me just because of the villain. :smiling_imp:

I have to say Hercules and Alantis the lost empire.Meg and Kida rok!!! :sunglasses:

I have to add Lilo and Stitch, I use to have no interest in it, but I recently saw it and I loved it!

Lilo and Stitch
was my favorite movie for quite a few years! I love it a lot.

My absolute favorite Walt Disney Animated Classic now is The Lion King. It is just such an amazing film, in so many ways. I only recently realized how important this movie is to me. Actually, I think it means more to me than any Pixar film :open_mouth:

Then I would also like to express my love of Pinocchio. I also really liked Dumbo when I was younger, but I haven’t seen it in a very long time.

Also, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has amazing music!

And seeing as I really really want a dalmatian, and just that Cruella Deville is my second favorite Disney villain (and arguably the best villain, at that) I would like to add One Hundred and One Dalmatians.

I like them all(except for sequels and some live action stuff), but I have to say Beauty and the Beast. :smiley:

IV: What a beautiful movie! Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing Beauty and the Beast overload.

Really? How so? :confused: Too many fans? I can see that for sure. :laughing: It’s veeery popular.

Oh golly, I love all the Disney movies, but I have a sweet spot for the ones released from 1937 to 1967 :smiley: There is just something about them that will always resonate with me in a very personal way. If I have to list them, it’d be something like this:

1. Dumbo - It’s just so charming and classic, and I love main characters you can really sympathize with.
  2. Pinocchio - It’s definitely one of the scariest Disney movies - something about it is just so shocking, but really innocent at the same time.
  3. Sleeping Beauty - Gah! The music! The art! I’m swept away by the beauty of this one every time. :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Can’t beat the classics! :wink: Love the watercolor backgrounds.
  5. Bambi - Another thematically gorgeous movie, but I must say it left me crying myself to sleep.

After 2000, I sort of fell out of the loop with the newer Disney movies, but I must say I enjoyed Meet the Robinsons, and loved Bolt & Princess and the Frog :smiley: