Favourite/most nostalgic moments in TS when you were a kid?

But look at my tiny arms! I can’t press jump and fire at the same time!

I would have to say my favorite scene in the original Toy Story was Sid’s “interrogation” of Woody, up until the cowboy dumps his head in the fruit loops cereal. I just love the line," Sid, your poptarts are ready!"

Rex- “ROOAAAARR!!!”

Woody- “Oh, how ya doin’, Rex?”

Rex- “Were you scared? Tell me honestly.”

Woody - “I was close to being scared that time.”

Rex- “I’m going for fearsome here, but I
just don’t feel it. I think I’m
just coming off as annoying.”

My third favorite line in the entire film–heck, let’s just chalk the whole thing up as nostalgic.

I don’t remember much of watching Toy Story when I was young, but I do remember loving that part. :smiley:

Me neither…I probably still have the VHS in my archives…buried somewhere in VHS heaven. :open_mouth:

My mom disposed of our VHSs years ago.

We still have some. We got some movies, TV show’s, and are Home videos.

You do? And–awwwwww, mine did the same. :frowning:

My mom keeps asking if she can get rid of our old Disney movies on VHS, but I won’t let her unless she gets a DVD to replace it.

Buy the DVD! I’m actually hoping and praying that I still have the VHS tape…so I can grow up, purchase a VCR (if they aren’t obsolete by then) and enjoy Toy Story again…

Yes, buy the DVD

youtube.com/watch?v=6GOBh8Aq … re=related

Anyway, I adored the entire movie…hard to choose a part. Unless the ending counts… :wink:

Why buy DVDs when in a couple years they’ll all be replaced by blu-rays?

You’re right…darn blue rays!

Reading your posts made me nostalgic sighs I was a big fan of TS when I was a child (I still am of course!) I asked for the VHS copy for my birthday (it had been reciently released in vhs)and I got my original Thinkway Woody doll that christmas. Those were really great times in my childhood…

I loved the birthday excitement in the movie, specially cause my mom gave me my TS VHS when she woke me up the morning of my birthday. I watched it when I came back from school that day and while waiting for my friends to arrive for my bday party, so it was really really cool! I felt Andy’s birthday like my own.

I also loved the “strange things” scenes, I love the song.

My nostalgic moment for TS was when I saw the second film in theatres as a four year old kid back in 1999. It’s what really got me into Pixar as a kid and today. It was also the first Pixar movie I’ve seen.

I saw it in theaters when I was about two or three. I still remember seeing Woody looking around Al’s office on the big screen. Aw, good times, good times.

I saw Toy Story 2 when I was 8 and I think it was at a friends birthday party.

My most nostalgic moments are watching the movies TONS of times and then reenacting the movies with my toys. 8D 8D 8D

ha ha ha… the old toy story 2 scene when woody is being cleaned, and he is falling off the dresser in andys room. used to reenact those with woody all the time.