Finding Nemo best DVD ever?

I was looking at the Boom! studios website and saw that they said that Finding Nemo was the best selling DVD ever! Is this really true?

It’s not the best DVD ever, but judging from its popularity and the fact that practically everyone has it, I’d say it’s likely one of the best selling DVDs of all time.

My bad, I meant the best selling DVD ever

I’ve heard alot that this is the most best selling DVD. I would probably say that it is. :wink:

If it is true, all I can say is WOW! It seems fitting that Pixar should have the best selling DVD :laughing:

Why yes, I do think it is the best DVD ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm, I wouldn’t be surprised if Finding Nemo was one of the best selling DVDs ever. I mean, it’s hard to go into a family’s house with a DVD collection and not see Finding Nemo amidst the collection.

Running a search for it on Google and it seems a few sites point to it as a top-seller. I really dunno, though.

I’ve heard from a few places that Nemo is the best selling DVD ever, which is pretty cool :smiley: While I think Nemo has the best commentary ever, I still say Monster’s Inc is my fav DVD, in terms of features and everything.

I TOTALLY agree with lennonluvr9. I think Monster’s, Inc. is the best DVD ever. It was also the first DVD I owned, which kind of spoiled me, because I thought ALL DVDs were like that!

The DVD sales has made Finding Nemo such a successful commercial entity.

I use the aquarium special features on the DVD to play back at parties and such for decor :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember reading on the official Finding Nemo website that approximately 8 million copies of the DVD were sold within the first day/week that it was released. At least, I think that’s how many were sold. Either way, it was a pretty impressive number. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

And what’s sad is I haven’t bought it yet :frowning:

From wikipedia:

“It is the best-selling DVD of all time, with over 40 million copies sold as of 2006 and is the highest grossing G-rated movie of all time.”

Not bad.

hmm nice to hear that wikipedia knows its the best dvd ever, because in my book it is! I have the double disk one! I love it!
: :smiley:

Hmm - Could be, who knows.

I’m glad to own the 2-Disc with a Slipcase, had it since i was 9 and it’s still in mint condition, i’m pretty proud of it.

Yeah, the Finding Nemo DVD is great but the one for Monsters Inc. has got to be the most jam-packed DVD Pixar has made so far, which kind of makes Nemo 2nd best in my opinion.

I believe The Dark Knight is very close to topping Nemo in DVD sales, but as of now it has not.