Finding Nemo on TV

Just a heads up, I think Nemo’s on tonight at 8 on Disney. If I dont have to work I may watch it. :slight_smile:

8 when? I’m in New Mexico, so the time’s mixed up over here, since nobody cares.

Hmm, in a couple minutes I guess? THanks for the heads up lennonluvr. Hopefully, if my family ain’t watching NBA playoffs, I can watch it.

Yeah I missed it again. I dont remember as much anymore when these movies are on… Anyway, usually I mean Eastern time because that’s where I am. I think Disney usually pushes things back an hour (like if it’s on at 8 Eastern, it’s on at 7 Central) but other than that I dont really know how their scheduling works.

It would be lovely if they started brodcasting the movie in UK.

Did anyone catch it on ABC last Saturday? My mom was the one who actually told me it was on. They used it to promote WALL-E. Every commercial break they had John Ratzenberger introduce a clip (which were the same ones we’ve been seeing online) and at the end they showed a small clip from the movie.

Yup, I saw that! :smiley:
BTW, Disney.com is showing Finding Nemo in its entirety for free courtesy of The Wonderful World of Disney’s DXD channel.

Oh dude, nope! I totally missed it.

Lemme just emphasize what martini833 just said! This is really big news, considering Disney seems to like to nickel and dime the consumer…

Well, they know if they show it for a week, people will go buy the DVDs. (The few who don’t have them yet anyway. According to WIKI, it’s the best selling DVD like, ever or something.

Oh, it’s only for a week?

Oh well…

i was just about to make a topic about this! its also on tonight on disney channel!

Not over here it aint!

Yup. It’s on here on disney channel in a couple hours.

in the UK?

I think they are talking about the US WALL-E.

Finding Nemo’s on TV right now if anyone is interested… :slight_smile:
Disney Channel.

Geez, I used to check for these things every week in the TV guide, but now I dont even think of it. Guess I must be too busy with other things…

Yeah, Disney Channel plays it every now and then. It’s hard to really know when, but usually they have some kind of “special event” leading up to something and they play it.

Calling all fans Down Under! The search for Nemo begins at 6:30 pm tomorrow on Channel 7! Be on the lookout for Up TV spot tie-ins and Up- themed idents, and above all, just keep swimming! :smiley:

To the top of Mount Wanna-Hock-A-Loogie!