Flik-E's Random Signatures

I was having a lot of fun with Fett101’s sig randomizer, so I decided to post all of the signatures that I’ve made for here in Photoshop so you can get a good look at them all (I was inspired to make a 5th one after watching Lifted again):

My favorite is the Lifted/Toy Story! Too amusing :smiley:

You can say I’m a silent admirer of your work… I’m a sucker for crossovers. Keep making more, I love 'em! :smiley:

Heh, those are really nice. I especially like the Lifted one. Keep it up! :smiley:

Those are creatively funny! :smiley: I love them all, especially the Dory and the snowman one (haha, looks like the snowman’s mad at Dory for stealing the show!) and the Lifted one with the squeaky alien toy (the expression is perfect for the imagined successful catch! I know I would make that face if I actually got something on those darn claw machines).

Haha I like how Flik is running for his life while WALL-E’s just observing, how Buzz is observing him and Woody as cars, and Mike’s expression when seeing Russell at the door is priceless! Great batch!

Impressive little crossovers! Keep it up. :smiley:

After doing those silly crossovers I felt like wanting to make some that were more sincere and related to a particular theme from the movies. So here’s what I came up with:

Those are great, Flik-E! The first one is sweet and touching to me. Way to inspire. :slight_smile: The second one is nice, too, because it rather describes the significance of WALL-E showing EVE dancing the first time on Earth. Nice ones. :slight_smile:

XD I love the alien one! Great job!