FONY's 'Art'

Haha – that’s funny. You must be determined… :laughing:

Funny art work FONY. You are really good. It took me a while to get it, but I finally got it now. Keep up the

good work.

Love the one with Collete and Linguini and Look out Pixar was so funny. :laughing:

Here’s what I think is Colette. I drew it from memory, so if it’s bad that’s my excuse. =P

Colette?

I have a mushy pic of Linguini/Colette that I hope to ink and possibly color. And I’ve got a pic of one of my circus performers, but her arm is misproportioned so I have to fix it on Paint (on the laptop) And I have the twins that I’ll have to post just to check if people can see they are twins. It’s hard because one’s a girl and one’s a boy.

Blah. I’m rambling. xP

She’s looking pretty good for doing it from memory!!! :smiley: Good job FONY!!! :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I hate my photographic memory- doesn’t do well when it comes to making up original characters. =P

Collete looks just incredible! I love the work you did with her. Your memory must be really good, because the picture looks almost perfect.

Thanks TSS! :smiley: Yeah, my memory’s scary like that- I think I take in a lot more detail than I realize. Wish that could work when it comes to tests.

I’d draw from reference but I find that if I have a reference pic, I’ll want my drawing to look perfect, and it pressures me. I prefer drawing from memory as it develops my ‘style’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha – I love it, actually! :mrgreen:

For some odd reason, your version of Colette reminds me of Jessica from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?. Maybe it’s the eyes or her overall position or something? I dunno… (snigger)

But yeah, great job! :smiley: :wink:

Nice Colette picture and Linguini looks good too! :smiley:

Those are some great drawings FONY
Love the Ratatouile ones.

keep up the good work

Mitch: I can’t see that, but if anything I think it’s 'cause of her eyes ^^;

Thanks for the nice comments guys! ^^ It helps boost my confedience. I rarely get it in real life since I’m supposed to be gearing more toward drawing from life (my teacher doesn’t appreciate cartoons much) so … yeah, it’s good to know I’m appreciated. :smiley:

FONY - Who wouldn’t appreicate cartoons? They’re more fun to draw! :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

And you’re welcome, by the way. Don’t know what everybody else’s problem is; I think your stuff is great! Keep it up. :wink:

Heh – yeah, it must just be me. Weird…

Mitch: She doesn’t appreciate it because it’s simple to just go online and steal

other people’s characters, and because drawing from life is a basic thing we have to do. =P I hate it. Too many

specifics.

Some people in real life think it’s great … mostly just my mom :unamused: lol, but what I hate

is people pick the worst drawing, IMO, and say it’s really good. All I ever see is all it’s faults, but it won

me some things at an art show =P I’ll scan the thing one of these days …

I’ve inked the mushy stupid

Colette and Linguini picture, but … I haven’t scanned it, and it seems to have gotten worse since I inked it

and now I can’t erase and I don’t wanna bother drawing it again =P Maybe later …

I’ll post that

later, but for now here’s some non fanart- a character from my story. I’m redrawing Tristram/the dude who

resembles Linguini. =P It can’t be so bad that he looks like Linguini, since given the time period he could be

his grandfather, lol!

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55567824/]Chantelle and

Lulu[/url]

And she looks like Mirage a bit, soo … she could be Mirage’s grandma. xD I’m so stupid

FONY, if it’s not fan art, then it doesn’t belong here.

:wink:

Cute poodle though, and I like the uniformity of both characters’

designs.

~~=oP

PV: I know, I know- I can never get away with anything, both in real life and

online. :unamused: I was replying to a post though, so I didn’t think it would really matter. I’m posting a fanart

later.

Don’t know why it’s such a big deal- at least I don’t post with a simple ‘okay’ or something

like a lot of people do here just to up their post counts. Hate to complain but it does bug me. >_<

Oh no, I wasn’t referring to your post. Just the

art. Heheh. Of course you’re allowed to reply to other members’ comments. This is a forum.

:wink:

I hear ya.

:unamused:

~~=oP

You’ve gotta be kidding me. Great balls of fire…

:unamused:

Puh-ha – the same thing happens with me! The drawings

I hate are the ones that people like. Doesn’t make any sense at all. (snigger)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I think she looks like a French

version of Tinkerbell! Heheh. I love it, actually! Very cute. :wink:

PV: Oh okay, I just posted

that ‘art’ 'cause I wanted people’s opinions- it’s harder to get anyone to critique on Deviantart =P So …

I just thought I’d stick it in with a related comment … I’ve been resisting posting non-fanart. I’m sorry I

slipped. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch: Come to think of it, the thought didn’t cross my mind

till she mentioned it. xD But I’d never do that. It’s a small world when it comes to the net. Once you do

something like steal artwork, it’ll take a really long time for someone to ever be trusted again, if even

that.

Lol, I see what you mean with the ‘French Tinkerbell’. I’ll have to emphasize that she does have

a ponytail, not a sort of bun as it looks in the pic …

I’m going to scan that fanart now. I’m such a

procrastinator. >_< At least it’s not in the book- my sketchbook’s a bound hardcover book and I have to

hold it to scan it and bleh … it’s just annoying. >_<

EDIT: And here it is! :smiley: I’m not going to

be one of those peoples that doesn’t edit and adds a post … that’s also annoying. I might’ve done it before

though …

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/Seltzer_Addict/linguinicolettesmooch.png[/img:db098

1394d]

I HATE IT. I don’t know what’s up with that speck in the middle … gotta clean the glass … but

still, I hate it. I messed up inking the mouths and I suck at making things kiss, lol. So sorry for messing this

board with such horrible garbage. >_<

Cute kiss! I see nothing

wrong with it. I like their noses smushed together. :slight_smile:

[quote="Fairly Odd

New Yorker"]
…I just posted that ‘art’ 'cause I wanted people’s opinions- it’s harder to get anyone to

critique on Deviantart =P
[/quote]

And how many members critique

here? :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP