FONY's 'Art'

I’ve made a fanart and I’m ashamed of it- it’s bound to be either tossed in

the scrap bin or deleted altogether. So … see it whilst you can! ^^ If you want

Linguini and Colette

Aww ha ha – I absolute love that,

FONY! No really, it’s marvelous! (snigger)

I’m not one for kissing scenes

at all (romance ain’t my thing), but that little picture of yours just made me smile…and giggle. Heheh –

great job! I didn’t realize she had a purse strap on her shoulder, by the way. I’ll have to look at that again.

:smiley:

I wonder if Colette will do that in the film at one point…? :laughing:

I absolutely LOVE this one!

It’s so romantic…sigh <3
Great job, FONY!

Yeah, me too…

Oh boy, if that picture actually

came true in the film, that would really be ironic and a huge coincidence. But other than that, you did an

excellent job FONY! I love it.

Heh, thanks guys! ^___^ It was really just wishful

fangirl thinking. I’ll post a link once I manage to make a drawing of them from reference.

Here’s an insane doodle I made about ten minutes ago and inked and scanned. It’s not necessarily Pixar

fanart, but it has to do with Pixar … I hope I don’t get yelled at.

hides

Look out, Pixar!

Haha – that’s funny. You must be determined… :laughing:

Funny art work FONY. You are really good. It took me a while to get it, but I finally got it now. Keep up the

good work.

Love the one with Collete and Linguini and Look out Pixar was so funny. :laughing:

Here’s what I think is Colette. I drew it from memory, so if it’s bad that’s my excuse. =P

Colette?

I have a mushy pic of Linguini/Colette that I hope to ink and possibly color. And I’ve got a pic of one of my circus performers, but her arm is misproportioned so I have to fix it on Paint (on the laptop) And I have the twins that I’ll have to post just to check if people can see they are twins. It’s hard because one’s a girl and one’s a boy.

Blah. I’m rambling. xP

She’s looking pretty good for doing it from memory!!! :smiley: Good job FONY!!! :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I hate my photographic memory- doesn’t do well when it comes to making up original characters. =P

Collete looks just incredible! I love the work you did with her. Your memory must be really good, because the picture looks almost perfect.

Thanks TSS! :smiley: Yeah, my memory’s scary like that- I think I take in a lot more detail than I realize. Wish that could work when it comes to tests.

I’d draw from reference but I find that if I have a reference pic, I’ll want my drawing to look perfect, and it pressures me. I prefer drawing from memory as it develops my ‘style’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha – I love it, actually! :mrgreen:

For some odd reason, your version of Colette reminds me of Jessica from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?. Maybe it’s the eyes or her overall position or something? I dunno… (snigger)

But yeah, great job! :smiley: :wink:

Nice Colette picture and Linguini looks good too! :smiley:

Those are some great drawings FONY
Love the Ratatouile ones.

keep up the good work

Mitch: I can’t see that, but if anything I think it’s 'cause of her eyes ^^;

Thanks for the nice comments guys! ^^ It helps boost my confedience. I rarely get it in real life since I’m supposed to be gearing more toward drawing from life (my teacher doesn’t appreciate cartoons much) so … yeah, it’s good to know I’m appreciated. :smiley:

FONY - Who wouldn’t appreicate cartoons? They’re more fun to draw! :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

And you’re welcome, by the way. Don’t know what everybody else’s problem is; I think your stuff is great! Keep it up. :wink:

Heh – yeah, it must just be me. Weird…

Mitch: She doesn’t appreciate it because it’s simple to just go online and steal

other people’s characters, and because drawing from life is a basic thing we have to do. =P I hate it. Too many

specifics.

Some people in real life think it’s great … mostly just my mom :unamused: lol, but what I hate

is people pick the worst drawing, IMO, and say it’s really good. All I ever see is all it’s faults, but it won

me some things at an art show =P I’ll scan the thing one of these days …

I’ve inked the mushy stupid

Colette and Linguini picture, but … I haven’t scanned it, and it seems to have gotten worse since I inked it

and now I can’t erase and I don’t wanna bother drawing it again =P Maybe later …

I’ll post that

later, but for now here’s some non fanart- a character from my story. I’m redrawing Tristram/the dude who

resembles Linguini. =P It can’t be so bad that he looks like Linguini, since given the time period he could be

his grandfather, lol!

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55567824/]Chantelle and

Lulu[/url]

And she looks like Mirage a bit, soo … she could be Mirage’s grandma. xD I’m so stupid