Forum community project

Archibald: Got your PM. Looks great! The original post has been edited with your addition. I have you marked for W as well.

Wow. It looks great, Archibald! Excellent use of shading and lighting. :wink:

– Mitch

Hey Archabald. It looks really nice! I love it!

Can’t wait to see the next ones.

Hey Haunt- can we draw more than one character for our letter? Probably easier for me to do one but I’m just curious.

this is a spiffy idea!

I’ll do D if it isn’t taken yet :smiley:

That’s a great idea, Haunt! :smiley: I’ll take L. :wink:

By the way, I love your Gusteau piece, Archibald. :wink:

Fairly Odd New Yorker: I had to think on that one. Perhaps moving on to new letter before returning to a previous letter might be the best course. My worry with repeating like that is that people might focus on only a few letters, and others slots don’t get completed. Does anyone have any ideas on this subject? I’m stumped.

scheree and Maggie_PixarFan, your names have been added to the list. Have fun!

Haunt: Yeah I was thinking that too, so I’ve decided to just do one character. Wouldn’t be fair to others who don’t have the time to put more than one for a letter.

Haunt - Welp, I finished mine and sent you a PM displaying the picture. I hope it’s decent and tasteful enough! You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to draw it; I couldn’t figure out how to get the pose right for two days straight! (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

The R for Remy pic is really cute and really magnificently drawn Mitch! Excellent job!

Just a update to say job very well done to Mitch and The Wandering! Their entries have been added to the original post.

I’ll take E (I think it’s still available). :slight_smile:

…All the letters for the Cars main characters have been taken… :cry:

Marie: You’ve been added. Thanks for joining!

Pixel Candy: Don’t forget, it doesn’t have to be just characters. You can still do a place, item, or a scene using a soundtrack title.

All the soundtrack ones are gone too… wow.
Oh well, I’ll think extra hard about it then.

I saw the Wandering’s J picture and I have to say that it is one of the most amazing TS fan art drawings I have ever seen! The coloring and character drawing looks absolutely perfect! Wonderful work!

Oooh, nice art! The Wandering’s Jessie is amazing, especially that colouring! Jessie looks so happy in that picture. And Mitch’s Remy is so fun and cartoony, I love it!

This is gonna be one heck of an alphabet when it’s completed! :smiley:

The Wandering - My gosh, that is one beautiful piece of artwork. I absolutely love the use of lighting and colors. Excellent work! Most excellent. :smiley:

The Star Swordsman and lizardgirl - Thank you! :wink:

– Mitch

Yay, my E drawing is up! :slight_smile: I wish more letters were available though.

i would like to take “H”

candy : You could always improvise like i just did !