Forum Index link

At the top of the page, there’s usually a graphic (relating to the particular them you are it). But right now mine only has “Pixar Planet Forum Index” with underlines. :confused: Forgive me if it’s just my computer… :unamused:

I’m using Firefox on WinXP and the Ratatouille them.

I think that’s only your computer. it’s not doing it to mine. :smiley:

Hey Gasduude, ‘Pixar Planet Forum Index’ is the alt tag on the banner image. It displays that instead of the image if it can’t download the image for whatever reason. Your browser just isn’t downloading it, there could be any number of reasons why. If you right click the text there should be an option for ‘View Image’. If you click that, you’ll go directly to the image and it will be forced to download. When you click back, the image should still be in your cache and it will have appeared on it’s place on the page.

Thanks Mell. However, when I hit “view image”, it said “Page Not Found”. Hmm, I guess I’ll fool around with my cache a bit more, maybe that will do it. :confused:

Update: All fixed! I cleared out the cache while I was on PP - then viewed the image as Mell said…works fine now! Pixar Planet is lookin’ good again! :sunglasses: