Francesco Bernoulli

i learned that from watching Wall-E with Pixar commentary (the only version on YouTube, before i got the DVD) :slight_smile:

Francesco was a great addition in the Cars world, when I first saw the trailers I thought he was the bad guy, but after watching the full film I kind of like his personality, I mean his arrogance and immaturity

I only was a little bit disappointed at the final race, I thought he should have received much more attention, but overall, as I have said, I loved CARS 2

Francesco was one of my favorite parts about Cars 2, I really enjoyed his character. He was like a pre-Radiator Springs foreign McQueen.

That’s exactly who he reminds me of. Definitely like him as a better competator to Lightning then Chicks.

My dad also said it wasn’t really fair because formula cars usually go faster.

I like Francesco. He was confident in himself and in his ability as a racer. He was also a likable character; he showed that he had compassion when he worried along with Lightning about the cars that had been sabotaged at Italy. That’s more than what can be said for Chick Hicks, who sent The King for the ride of his life for no reason on the last lap of HIS FINAL RACE!

One thing that is funny to me is, how Lightning McQueen has always been better than the car he feuded with in both movies. If it hadn’t been for the blowout in the beginning of the first movie, Lightning would have won that race going away… on old tires. And he would have won all 3 events against Francesco in the World Grand Prix had it not been for outside circumstances.

Did you guys know that Francesco’s mama was a racer? Her bio says that she was a “Grand Prix star” herself and taught Francesco every thing he knows. If you ask me, that’s pretty awesome. :sunglasses:

What bio is this?

Neat! But I’m with eje, where did you read that? If it was Pixar Wiki then I don’t know… o_0 :laughing:

Never trust Pixar Wiki!

Haha! I’ve read off it a few times for kicks but I would never assume any of it to be viable. 8D

Uhh, it was from Pixar Wiki actually. :blush: Is that not a reliable source? I’ve never read something on there that seemed out of place. I know that most of the bios that I’ve read came straight from the official website but I don’t know about hers. o_0

If it didn’t come from the official website then I wouldn’t trust it, just because it is Pixar Wiki. People mess with that a lot and just write whatever. However, it could very well be from the offical site so you never know!

Oh. If this is not anything but awkward… :blush: 8D

Yes, sometimes you can’t trust in wiki but they took that information from the cars:meet the cars book I guess. I f you want to take a look here is a video with the book you can read about Mama Bernoulli at 2:28 :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=QCTbZhN0y34

Ha, ha! So, it is right! Yay! :sunglasses:

I noticed in that video that it says Holley is a “2008 MT-R Mark 2”. I tried Googling it, nothing came up. I wonder. :open_mouth:

Don’t feel bad about it, it’s an honest mistake.

But yeah, I haven’t trusted Pixarwiki since before TS3 came out, and they said that Lou Romano and Elissa McKnight were voiceing two dolls in the trailer. Someone defintely made that up.

LOL! I agree, don’t feel bad! 8D But it looks like it was right on that fact at least!

I absolutely adore your signature!! That’s a great picture of Francesco!

Thanks so much! I wanted to find a good shot of him and I thought that one was rather dashing. :wink: I don’t think I mentioned it, but I really like yours as well. Crane is one of my favourite characters from Kung Fu Panda!