Francesco Bernoulli

What bio is this?

Neat! But Iā€™m with eje, where did you read that? If it was Pixar Wiki then I donā€™t knowā€¦ o_0 :laughing:

Never trust Pixar Wiki!

Haha! Iā€™ve read off it a few times for kicks but I would never assume any of it to be viable. 8D

Uhh, it was from Pixar Wiki actually. :blush: Is that not a reliable source? Iā€™ve never read something on there that seemed out of place. I know that most of the bios that Iā€™ve read came straight from the official website but I donā€™t know about hers. o_0

If it didnā€™t come from the official website then I wouldnā€™t trust it, just because it is Pixar Wiki. People mess with that a lot and just write whatever. However, it could very well be from the offical site so you never know!

Oh. If this is not anything but awkwardā€¦ :blush: 8D

Yes, sometimes you canā€™t trust in wiki but they took that information from the cars:meet the cars book I guess. I f you want to take a look here is a video with the book you can read about Mama Bernoulli at 2:28 :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=QCTbZhN0y34

Ha, ha! So, it is right! Yay! :sunglasses:

I noticed in that video that it says Holley is a ā€œ2008 MT-R Mark 2ā€. I tried Googling it, nothing came up. I wonder. :open_mouth:

Donā€™t feel bad about it, itā€™s an honest mistake.

But yeah, I havenā€™t trusted Pixarwiki since before TS3 came out, and they said that Lou Romano and Elissa McKnight were voiceing two dolls in the trailer. Someone defintely made that up.

LOL! I agree, donā€™t feel bad! 8D But it looks like it was right on that fact at least!

I absolutely adore your signature!! Thatā€™s a great picture of Francesco!

Thanks so much! I wanted to find a good shot of him and I thought that one was rather dashing. :wink: I donā€™t think I mentioned it, but I really like yours as well. Crane is one of my favourite characters from Kung Fu Panda!

Hehe Lol if i did eat her face off i would be a Car-nnible

LOL! That made me laugh. :laughing:

Hehe :laughing: Kinda made me chuckle when i thought of it

!

Really? What would you think if I told you I can sound a lot like him? Heā€™s one of my favorite Cars characters to do a voice impression for. :laughing:

I know Pixar Wiki isnā€™t reliable but iā€™ll often find myself reading through entire articles, mainly on secondry characters like Francesco, and most of it seems viable, partially because not much about him is revealed in the film. I honestly thought he was the bad guy at first, then I thought he was a major jerk, now I KNOW heā€™s a sophisticated jerk, yet charming. To me heā€™s generally a really nice guy, as he only acts majorly arrogant toward fellow racers. Also, if you like Francesco or just like reading FanFic, iā€™ve started my own, to which the link can be found in my signature. :slight_smile: