Francesco Bernoulli

What bio is this?

Neat! But I’m with eje, where did you read that? If it was Pixar Wiki then I don’t know… o_0 :laughing:

Never trust Pixar Wiki!

Haha! I’ve read off it a few times for kicks but I would never assume any of it to be viable. 8D

Uhh, it was from Pixar Wiki actually. :blush: Is that not a reliable source? I’ve never read something on there that seemed out of place. I know that most of the bios that I’ve read came straight from the official website but I don’t know about hers. o_0

If it didn’t come from the official website then I wouldn’t trust it, just because it is Pixar Wiki. People mess with that a lot and just write whatever. However, it could very well be from the offical site so you never know!

Oh. If this is not anything but awkward… :blush: 8D

Yes, sometimes you can’t trust in wiki but they took that information from the cars:meet the cars book I guess. I f you want to take a look here is a video with the book you can read about Mama Bernoulli at 2:28 :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=QCTbZhN0y34

Ha, ha! So, it is right! Yay! :sunglasses:

I noticed in that video that it says Holley is a “2008 MT-R Mark 2”. I tried Googling it, nothing came up. I wonder. :open_mouth:

Don’t feel bad about it, it’s an honest mistake.

But yeah, I haven’t trusted Pixarwiki since before TS3 came out, and they said that Lou Romano and Elissa McKnight were voiceing two dolls in the trailer. Someone defintely made that up.

LOL! I agree, don’t feel bad! 8D But it looks like it was right on that fact at least!

I absolutely adore your signature!! That’s a great picture of Francesco!

Thanks so much! I wanted to find a good shot of him and I thought that one was rather dashing. :wink: I don’t think I mentioned it, but I really like yours as well. Crane is one of my favourite characters from Kung Fu Panda!

Hehe Lol if i did eat her face off i would be a Car-nnible

LOL! That made me laugh. :laughing:

Hehe :laughing: Kinda made me chuckle when i thought of it

!

Really? What would you think if I told you I can sound a lot like him? He’s one of my favorite Cars characters to do a voice impression for. :laughing:

I know Pixar Wiki isn’t reliable but i’ll often find myself reading through entire articles, mainly on secondry characters like Francesco, and most of it seems viable, partially because not much about him is revealed in the film. I honestly thought he was the bad guy at first, then I thought he was a major jerk, now I KNOW he’s a sophisticated jerk, yet charming. To me he’s generally a really nice guy, as he only acts majorly arrogant toward fellow racers. Also, if you like Francesco or just like reading FanFic, i’ve started my own, to which the link can be found in my signature. :slight_smile: