George and AJ

For those of you unfamiliar with these characters, they’re the two nurses from Shady Oak who attempt to take Carl with them (AJ’s the one with the mullet who, I just learned, shares a voice actor with Wakko Warner). What I want to address is the fact that they pretend to be friendly to Carl and then insult him behind his back. Were the filmakers trying to say something about health care workers being phony? I would hope this isn’t the case because I worked at a nursing home for four years and can’t think of any instances where my co-workers were rude to the residents. What do you all think?

Is that so? I did not know that! I’m a big Jess Harnell fan, he’s a fantastic voice actor. He also did the voice of Brer Rabbit in the Disney ride, Splash Mountain. I’m a big Animanaics fan!

Anyway, I like George and AJ, and I’m glad they got their own little short.

Hmm…I thought that too. Maybe they’re just referring to how everyone always disrespects old people in America, and nursing home abuse. :frowning:

I just watched the short on YouTube! I’m assuming it’s a Blu-Ray exclusive?

I know you can get it on iTunes, but I haven’t heard of it being on the BR or not.