Get a Horse!: Starring Mickey Mouse

Just thought maybe I could start a thread for the upcoming short film, “Get a Horse!” that will play in theaters with Frozen. Actually, I’m not sure if it’s new, or an old one that’s just been restored, or updated or what, but it’s coming. Feel free to discuss thoughts on the short here!

I’m really looking forward to seeing this. All the Disney shorts recently have been fantastic :smiley:

Have you heard about the new Mickey Mouse shorts they will be showing on Disney Channel? They look really cool! I love the animation style.

Interestingly, I hadn’t heard that this was going to be on Frozen, but if it is, that’s great! I believe it’s supposed to be an unreleased old short, but I’m not totally certain. Anyway, I do love how Disney’s been doing short films for the last few releases! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m also unsure with old or new it is, but I’m guessing the voice track is old since Walt Disney is supposed to be the voice of Mickey Mouse.

And I did hear about those other Mickey Mouse shorts once! But I haven’t heard anything more since then.

I didnt even know there was going to be a Mickey short with Frozen. Thats sounds kinda interesting, especially if its an unreleased older one.

Cool! I love shorts in front of movies.

I think all the main Disney films starting with Winnie the Pooh will have a short film now just like Pixar. :smiley:

^I think it’s great that they’re doing that! Short films are always a highlight for me when I’m going to the movies. Oh, and I think that they’re going to premiere all the new Mickey shorts on either this Friday or next Friday on Disney Channel. I saw the first one, Crossiant de Triomphe, as a sneak preview online. I love the style and feel of it!

I’m very happy to see that Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar will appear on the big screen.