Graphics by the infamous -red-

TDIT: Oh I’d love to see that!

I love the Collette and bread one the best!!! May I use it? :smiley:

Thank you all so much! :smiley:

EJE: Nope, I’ve never used the bread sig. I just made it last week. :slight_smile:

IV: Sure, go right ahead! I’d be flattered to see my stuff getting used again!

little chef

Yay!! Thanks for letting me use it. That’ll be next after Holley here. :slight_smile:

Sweet! I can’t wait to see it around the forums!

IV: You’re welcome! As Kenzie said, I can’t wait to see it being used! :slight_smile:

I want to have some more graphics made soon in time to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Ratatouille’s theater release (June 29). And~ according to how I wrote some of my fanfiction, it’ll also be Alfredo’s birthday that day, too! I’m thinking about re-doing some of my old graphics, the better ones I made before I actually joined. It’d be interesting for some of you newer folks to see my old stuff, and it’ll be a sort of nostalgia trip for the older ‘veteran’ members, as well. (Though just how many of those actually peruse my graphics board anymore is hard to say. :frowning:)

Anyhoo, if I can get my butt in gear, and if I can find some time between all the crazy stuff that’s going on in my life right now, I’ll get on that! :smiley:

little chef

That’s awesome!! I can’t wait to see it. :smiley: If you’re interested, June 29th is my birthday, as well. Ratatouille is the only movie I’ve ever seen on the date of release, for my birthday :exclamation: 8D

I think that’s a nice idea!

IV: omggg is it, really? ugh you officially have the coolest birthdate ever and I am jealous. D:

I picked out a few of the old sigs/avvies that I plan on revamping/updating (some of them were from really old, grainy screenshots and the way I saved them ruined the quality and clarity of them, as well). I’ll post them here for you guys to look at, if you want! I only have one of them done so far, but I don’t have it on this computer so I’ll have to transfer it later.

Here’s the old sigs! Do you remember any of them? :slight_smile:

Will be posting some of the revamps soon! :smiley:

little chef

Well, when is your birthday? :slight_smile: I’m sure some awesome movie was released on that day too. :wink:

And I LOVE those!! I like the insanity ones and the Dream Big ones best. <3

IV: My birthday is on August 10. It’s a random time of year for movie releases; I’m not sure if any cool movies came out that day. :laughing:

Here are two of the revamped signatures! I’m having a hard time coming up with HQ screencaps of some of those old ones, so please be patient while I get around to re-doing all of them!

Here’s one of the ‘sign of insanity’ ones:

…and my most favorite, the ‘definition of Linguini’ sig:

The last one was re-done mainly to make it easier to read. The first version of it was so small and hard to make out!

little chef

gasp I remember those older sigs! :smiley: I loved those, particularly the Signs of Insanity ones. :laughing:
I have a bad birthday for movies, too. Mine’s August 6.

Oh my gosh! The ‘Fear Me’ on is insanely awesome!

I love the definition of Linguini!! Wonderful work. :slight_smile:

Once again, my apologies for the late ‘thank you’! I’m so glad you guys like those graphics. :slight_smile:

I have some new stuff that I made while I had no internet. I must make a note about this, however. These signatures may be larger than the newly implemented signature size limit. Therefore, they will be posted in their original size here in this thread, but if anyone wants to use one, you’ll have to ask first and I will resize them for you.

The size limit was put in place while I was gone, so the signature I’m currently wearing is a wee bit too large, but I promise that I will fix that ASAP~

Anyhoo, I have a bunch of avvies for you guys to look at/use, and only a couple sigs. Avvies are so much easier and fun to make, haha.

Revamp of the ‘dream big’ siggy!

little chef

Fabulous! You make the prettiest screen caps. <3

Yes! Red’s graphics are back! :smiley:

Your sigs and avatars always astound me, they’re so beautiful!

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, everyone! :smiley:

So sorry it’s been a while since I put up anything! I make graphics at random and always forget to post them, so I uploaded a bunch to Photobucket today and will also put up old ones that I wore, for continued viewing. :slight_smile:

Some Ego graphics I made for a friend on Twitter!

A couple signatures, most of them are promos for Psyche OS X and my WALL-E MV, and the first two are “mini sigs”!

These next few are a bit large, but they were also made for the same Twitter friend, excluding the Alfredo one. Hipster!Pixar characters!! (The first two came out the best in my opinion, hence why they’re the first shown!)

Enjoy~!

little chef

Yay, thanks for the updates. It’s nice to see Anton get some love! I really like the eyes sigs of WALL-E and Linguini.