Graphics & Icons by A113 & K9Girl

A113: What do you mean by wanting the whole movie on the internet? You want screenaps or the whole movie on youtube?

Hey guys! Those screencaps you’re getting are for the Incredibles, right? When you finish getting them, could you share some with me? I have some icons I need to do but I’ve been busy and capping takes FOREVER. ^^;

You need a site fore TI screencaps netbugg?

Do you know one? :smiley:

I know a couple, I think. Want the links?

You bet! :wink:

You want a site for TI screencaps A113?

Oh, that’d be great!

YES, and that would be in bigger font if darn firefox would work with the forum’s font system.

Here you go you guys. Enjoy!

[url]http://swizzmizz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=67[/url]

HUZZAH!

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

:astonished: Thank you so much, TSS! :smiley: We’ll definitely be using those a lot!

K9Girl:

A113:

An animation of one of the signs! 8D I am so tempted to switch out! But I really like mt current one.

Oh those are really, really cute you gyuys. I find the TI ones really, incredibly funny.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That made me smile.
They were all real funny. “Mommy can we buy it?” and “Let’s do this thing!” and “Where are the donuts?”…they all are amazing. The “Egg in a Cup” is random, but I know its from Wall-E. Keep it up!

HAH! Wow, everyone’s rules!

<3

The first one’s hilarious. The second banner features a quote from my favorite animated film and characters from what I predict to be my 2nd favorite Pixar. :smiley:

Haha! I really like the donuts one and the Lets Do This Thing one! The WALL-E one is a cool pic anyway, with that line-up of characters.

A113, K9girl: What do you guys plan on doing next?