Graphics & Icons by A113 & K9Girl

Hmmmmm. I never thought of that. maybe some Cars ones, or maybe more TI.

coughmoarwall-e?cough

…hehehe, it’s up to you guys of course, but if you’re taking suggestions… ^^;

Hmmmm…We’ll try but don’t count on too many if we do think of some. :wink:

Understood. ^^

Well, K9Girl doesn’t have WALL•E fever, but i do, so…

A113:

I hope you like them. :sunglasses:

…I almost died laughing. XD

They’re all so great, A113! Fantastic work! You might have to resize them to fit in with the signature rules here, though. My favourite is the “June 27” and “No TV” ones. Very creative and funny. Can’t wait to see more from you. :mrgreen:

Nice work ya got herre…Looks like you’re improving your designs…
I like it…:wink:

*Man I need to get back to making my own signatures…I probably won’t be making any Wall-E ones 'til I can get my own “shots” though.

:mrgreen:

Netbug009: Sorry, but thanks! XD
Rachel: :blush: I forgot to resize the top and bottom ones. Oh, well. At least they’re automatically resized when they’re in a siggy. :slight_smile:
Pixfan: Thanks! :smiley: I got most of these from WALL-E.com, in the videos section. Your siggies are some of the best, so you’ve got me waiting already. :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I have lots of shots, and I have ones from the trailer that are in HD. Anybody who wants them can PM me and I’ll gladly hand them over. ^^

Thanx 4 da offers guys, but I’m lookin for shots from the actual movie. Screen shots that I personally take. (since all my sigs are captures that I took). I have no problem waiting though…it’ll be worth it. =)

:mrgreen:

hello! We made some more WALL-E ones! :slight_smile:

K9Girl:

A113:

:laugh: All so funny! As for the shopping carts one, another caption for it could be: “Attack of the Unlikely Fans Wanting to See Wall-E”

Even the shopping carts love him!

Wow, you guys have certainly been on a roll this time. Really, really excellent job. I can tell you guys are excited for WALL-E, then again, that has shown for a really long time.

B•-R: That’s hilarious! :smiley:
Netbug009: XD funny!
TSS: Well, it being only 4 days away…OMG FOUR DAYS? :astonished: YAY!!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Keep up the good work. I can’t wait to see more from you guys. Good luck with them. (Hopefully, more TI ones.

ok TSS, you’ve been very patient. We will make you some more TI ones. Hopefully, we can do itt soon :smiley:

Take as much time as you need you guys. I can wait.

I made a few EVE emoticons in my spare time. Don’t worry, TSS, we’ll get to that IncrediSiggies soon.

:frowning: -
:open_mouth: -
:confused: -
:laughing: -
:angry: -