Halloween 2011

Thanks :smiley: ! But, sadly, couldnā€™t get the pieces in time :frowning: . But I had the most important part: the adamantium CLAWS :wink: :wink: !!! I made do and did something similar to this outfit instead: djinn-world.deviantart.com/art/W ā€¦ -108976310

This is the finished product (well, till I get my hands on some better cloths :wink: ). I was supposed to look like Iā€™d just been in a fight (I know, I know, her healing factor wouldā€™ve taken care of the cuts and burses. Maybe she kept going back for more!). But, to be honest, I was kind trying to cover up soars on the sides of my mouth by hiding them in plane site :unamused: . And I love playing around with my make-up, and Iā€™d always wanted to do beat-up make-up and wear it outside. So this was the perfect excuse. I took the claws I bought and did quite a bite of shop work on them till they met my liking and fit my hands. I secured them with fabric and gloves. I also had one claw on each foot (which Iā€™ll post pictures of later). They were butts to walk with, though. I looked real super clopping around like I was in knee-deep snow :unamused: . But ā€“ what can I say? ā€“ I was to head strong to take them off :laughing: . And I was surprised to find that belt, but Iā€™m glad I was able to (Target saved my life, once again.) And I also put a sweater on Kobalt that I hand-crocheted and put an Incredibles logo on it. But he was scared of the Trick-or-Treaters, so Dad had to take him in and I didnā€™t get to show him off :cry: . Iā€™ll post a picture of him later, too. Anyway, Iā€™m more than satisfied with the outfit and the way I looked in it (P.S. Black really is slimming :wink: .). But I was sad that nobody knew who I was :frowning: . But, then again, like my dad said, I did pick a rather obscure character.

Great pics, Violet Parr, although Iā€™ve advise you to keep your identity a secret, especially on an online forum. But as long as you donā€™t reveal your phone number or home address, I guess itā€™s fine. So youā€™re supposed to be a female Wolverine? Or Lady Deathstrike? :slight_smile:

For Halloween last night, I worked late at the office with my friends (Oohā€¦ how exciting! :unamused:). Then we went to town to have supper and drinks. I went home at 1 and on the bus I saw someone with the Joker makeup texting on a phone in front of me! :slight_smile:

Oh, and if itā€™s still Halloween in your part of the world, feel free to click on the link in my sig and wear one of my ā€˜Hallowā€™s Eveā€™ sigs! :wink:

We had very few trick or treaters, but this is how I gave candy. Iā€™m the Nostalgia Crtic!

Nice costumes guys!

So I decided to go to a party.

I decided to go as a Roaring Twenties Flapper.

Who wantā€™s to start a ā€œThanksgiving 2011ā€ thread?

Welcome, movwills !!

I had my party, and it was loads of fun. :smiley:

Well, only 356 more days till Halloween. Oh wait, I think next year is a leap year. 357 then.

/Late reply is late. Glad you liked it! I quite enjoyed it, and TBH I do love the idea of [spoil]cruelties and good things preformed on each other being like doing it to yourself[/spoil] itā€™s a good philosophy after all. And it pretty much takes the whole idea of [spoil]ā€œputting yourself in someone else shoesā€[/spoil] and turns it up to eleven at the end of the day, because in the story, [spoil]you really ARE in that persons shoes, or to be more accurate you were, or will be[/spoil].

Thanks :smiley: ! And, I got the A.O.K. from Mom, or I wouldnā€™t have done it. Besides, Iā€™m wearing a wig there :wink:. And I wonā€™t reveal anything else. I like to keep my private life private (well, 'cept for my close friends :wink: ). And you were close with female Wolverine. Iā€™m X-23, Wolverineā€™s female clone/daughter. I just love that cosplay :smiley: . I think next year Iā€™ll be Violet, though. Havenā€™t been her for two years now. But Iā€™m her at Christmas and my birthday, so that sorta evens it out i guess :unamused: .

Hey Vi, nice pics! you look just like X-23. Very good. I hope that a lot of people love your costume as much as we all did.

What Halloween movies do you guys like? At my party, we watched Coraline and Dracula(1994).

I likeā€¦
The Nightmare before Christmas
Halloween
Halloween specials from cartoons
Courpe Bride

The only Halloween movie I watched this season was Sleepy Hallow.

Ah, I freaking adore The Nightmare Before Christmas!! I recently bought it on Amazon. <3 I love all the Tim Burton movies period, though. Except the ones I havenā€™t seen. Hehe.

M favorite Halloween movies are the Addams family and Coraline.

I really like the Addams Family movies as well. Raul Julia is hilarious! Gomez and Morticia are my favorite characters. Iā€™m too predictable. 8D

i love all of the characters from that movie.

I havenā€™t seen it yet! :frowning: All the other movies mentioned are great, though!!

You should see them. They arenā€™t the best series ever or anything, but theyā€™re hilarious.

Agreed. They are funny.