Halloween 2011

Welcome, movwills !!

I had my party, and it was loads of fun. :smiley:

Well, only 356 more days till Halloween. Oh wait, I think next year is a leap year. 357 then.

/Late reply is late. Glad you liked it! I quite enjoyed it, and TBH I do love the idea of [spoil]cruelties and good things preformed on each other being like doing it to yourself[/spoil] it’s a good philosophy after all. And it pretty much takes the whole idea of [spoil]“putting yourself in someone else shoes”[/spoil] and turns it up to eleven at the end of the day, because in the story, [spoil]you really ARE in that persons shoes, or to be more accurate you were, or will be[/spoil].

Thanks :smiley: ! And, I got the A.O.K. from Mom, or I wouldn’t have done it. Besides, I’m wearing a wig there :wink:. And I won’t reveal anything else. I like to keep my private life private (well, 'cept for my close friends :wink: ). And you were close with female Wolverine. I’m X-23, Wolverine’s female clone/daughter. I just love that cosplay :smiley: . I think next year I’ll be Violet, though. Haven’t been her for two years now. But I’m her at Christmas and my birthday, so that sorta evens it out i guess :unamused: .

Hey Vi, nice pics! you look just like X-23. Very good. I hope that a lot of people love your costume as much as we all did.

What Halloween movies do you guys like? At my party, we watched Coraline and Dracula(1994).

I like…
The Nightmare before Christmas
Halloween
Halloween specials from cartoons
Courpe Bride

The only Halloween movie I watched this season was Sleepy Hallow.

Ah, I freaking adore The Nightmare Before Christmas!! I recently bought it on Amazon. <3 I love all the Tim Burton movies period, though. Except the ones I haven’t seen. Hehe.

M favorite Halloween movies are the Addams family and Coraline.

I really like the Addams Family movies as well. Raul Julia is hilarious! Gomez and Morticia are my favorite characters. I’m too predictable. 8D

i love all of the characters from that movie.

I haven’t seen it yet! :frowning: All the other movies mentioned are great, though!!

You should see them. They aren’t the best series ever or anything, but they’re hilarious.

Agreed. They are funny.

Why are we still using this topic almoat a mounth after Halloween.

Good question.

Yeah, I’ve been wondering about that. Sohuld I lock it up?

It’s getting close to Christmas. Anyone wanna make a Christmas 2011 thread or Holidays 2011 thread?

I think a Holidays 2011 is a good topic. I’ll lock this one up. Hope to see this thread resurect next haloween.