Happy Feet Two

Oh, I like a lot of the characters. It’s so hard to choose cause they’re all so cute.

Mumble was, honestly, the only character who didn’t annoy me.

You should defintely give it a chance for yourself! You might like it. I dispised it though.

Didn’t see the first one; my family seems to hate it so much they’ve all but banned it from playing on their tv screen.

I might get on board with this one if the kid penguin’s voice wasn’t so obnoxiously cutesy and high-pitched. I don’t think I could take listening to that for 90 minutes. Reminds me of that kid from Rock-a-Doodle.

I’ll probably skip out on this one. I didn’t like the first one so this one probably skip this one.

I ended up seeing it and, IMO, it was better than the first.

It did’nt shove so much enviormental stuff in your face as the first one. Pink did a good job with Gloria’s voice, and I absolutely LOVED Hank Azaria as the puffin, Sven.

Music was GREAT! The cover of Under Pressure done by Pink was AMAZING. It gives me goose bumps each time I listen to it.

The ONLY thing I hated about it was [spoil]when Erik found is voice. It was a chipmunked version of the singer’s voice…Im NOT kidding. It would have had more meaning if it was’nt messed with and had a real voice sing opera…yes…Erik’s voice tallent is opera…[/spoil]

Other than that, the plot was a bit stale and felt like a tv episode if it has a series on TV.
But the music kept me going. There was’nt any real current music in it.

I give it a 8 out of 10

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Zeonah! However, I think i’ll wait for this to come out on DVD rather than going to see it, as there’s other films I’m planning to see and spend my money on in the next few weeks-The Muppets, Sherlock Holmes 2, Puss In Boots, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, War Horse and so on.

I still no interest in seeing this. Just looking at the commercials, it looked dreadful.

I’ll check this out when LoveFilm releases it. It does look rubbish though :slight_smile:

I didn’t really like the first film aside from it’s good first half. Also, I don’t understand why it’s “Two” instead of “2”.

^To sound clever, probably 8D

Probably. It sounds like a “hip” way to put the “2” in the title.

It’s not as bad as Hoodwinked Too!

That’s ture. 8D It’s just as bad as Dreamworks working numbers into their sequels.

I like it when they give a sequel or prequel a different name all together. Like, I hope DW name the HTTYD sequel after one of the book titles, like How To Speak Dragonese, rather than just lumping “2” on the end of the title.

Agreed. All the titles Dreamworks gave for their sequels sounded stupid.

Do you think Happy Feet Two has any chance of being nominated for the Animated Feature Oscar? :slight_smile:

Most likely not. I still don’t think the first one deserved “Best Animated Feature”.

I really liked this movie. IMO i thought it was better than the first one and i have no idea why it got so many bad reviews!

also, i just LOVE this song: youtube.com/watch?v=Aoxlp3z7 … st_related

I agree with this statement.