Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II

I wanna get Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

SLYTHERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN! If I don;t get that house I’ll just register again till I do. Who would’ve thought that someone would be so zealous to get the least liked house?

I haven’t still got the last mail, but I think the sorting method is stupid an against the message of the books.

So, one of the main morals of the series is that you aren’t what you’re born but what you choose (to the point the vary last chapter signals that once more) but here you can’t do anything against the house you’re sorted in?

^ Yeah, once you’re sorted, you can’t do anything about it, so you have to choose wisely when taking the quiz.

EDIT: Just went back through the last couple of pages of this thread and added everyone who posted their username. I’m KnightElm171.

This is one of Harry Potter’s last lines:

[spoil]“-then Slytherin House will have gained an excellent student, won’t it? It doesn’t matter to us, Al. But if it matter to you, you’ll be able to choose Gryffindor over Slytherin. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account.”[/spoil]

Apparently Rowling forgot that important point when designing Pottermore.

What’s the latest the letter’s are supposed to come?

…End of Sept, I think? I’m waiting and wiating and it suuuuuucks. :frowning: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?? jeez, I can’t tak it anymore!

I don’t wanna wait that long.

Why…?
This is terrible. But I know Slytherin pretty well, so I guess I can make all the right choices to get what I want. See? Even my means are Slytherin-worthy!

That’s what I’m hoping. In most tests, you can get the house you want because the questions are pretty obvious.

I’ve heard this one isn’t that evident :frowning:

What house to you wanna be in Spirit?

I am literaly going to die if I dont get in soon!

And when Im sorted I just dont wantt to be hufflepuff.

I heard it’s mainly people who got in on day 1, 2, and some 3 right now.

I’ve been a Ravenclaw all my life. I know it, quiz or not, and I’m confidant about the results.

But still, I think this system of Rowling is a betrayal of her own work.

No, it isn’t. Trust me, I took the quiz and spent about twenty minutes on it trying to figure it out. In the end, I got Slytherin, when I KNOW I’m a Gryffindor.

I got in on the last day, so mine might be really late…:frowning: I hate the waiting. And I hate the system. One question is actually ‘heads or tails’ and it’s SUPER random. What if we got the house we didn’t want and emailed Rowling to change it? Slytherin grin

Thier would have to be A LOT of e-mails for that to happen.

I’ve always followed these films and I also know that many of you loved the last movie, but I found it a little bit stupid, specially at the end, I was so disappointed with Bellatrix final battle, Voldemort’s death and the horrible prologue, that said I gave it a B-

I was also disaponited with Voldemort’s death.

glad to know I’m not the only one here ;-p