Has a movie been really important to your life?

Well, there hasn’t really been a movie that’s been really important to me. Except maybe Up counts since I need to listen to Married Life in order to play it by ear? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, that counts!! :smiley:

The most important film I’ve seen was probably WALL-E. I loved it so much that it inspired me to aim at working for Pixar.

Same here and it still does, when i was 9 I was Crazy about the incredibles, it had me thinking i was a superhero and now i’m Crazy and Nuts about How to train your dragon now i wish i was a viking :slight_smile: :smiley:

That’s awesome, Guitarlynn53!! I love both the movies you said. <3

Well a movie can REALLY win me over sometimes, and i’ll figuretively speaking watch it all week, then it will cool off, then decide how much I like it. E.g. Speed, It was always one of my top 3 favourite movies, then it kind of cooled off about 2 years ago, and it’s not among my favourite movies but I still like it XD

But for one ermmm… either Grease when I was like 8 or something I always wanted to be Danny as a kid he was cooool, and Toy Story because it was my number one movie from like age 3-6 years old. Still right up there among them now.

Ah, yes. I still obssess over the first two TS’s. <3 Toy Story 2 is tied with The Incredibles for my favorite movie ever.

after seeing the third installment of the Chronicles of Narnia, I was remembered how much these movies mean to me <3 the third one wasn’t exactly up to par, but it was still extremely enjoyable. I love the Christian messages that they have, and watching them again reminds me how kind and loving Jesus is, and how thankful I should be for that. So thank you Narnia, you changed my life forever.

I really liked The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I loved it. And I agree about the Christianity. But I didn’t like Prince Caspian, and haven’t seen the new one. :frowning:

^ I didn’t like Prince Caspian either, but the new one is pretty good! :slight_smile:

I don’t know what it was about PC. It didn’t have enough action, and the whole CaspianXSusan thing creeped me out. :shake:

^ See, I thought it had a bit too much action as compared to the first. And yes - SusanxCaspian creeped me out as well. :confused: When I saw that happening I was like, You gotta be kidding me. But I love the first one so much. <3 I’m really excited to see the new one.

I think I have already said somewhere how much Ratatouille meant to me… and I don’t feel like writing all of that over again. :laughing: So yeah - Ratatouille has been a very important part of my life.

Some of the other movies that meant alot to me (especially when I was younger) are The Prince of Egypt, Toy Story 1&2, A Bug’s Life, and Tarzan - just to name a few. :wink:

:smiley: You didn’t name a single movie I don’t love(even if some of them don’t apply to you now)!!

And maybe got the action sequences mixed up; I haven’t seen either in a while. :laughing:

I do love the first one, though. And on Ratatouille, is there anyone who doesn’t love it? Maybe I’m just here too much, but it definitely stands out as a winner. :laughing: I really love the movie, it just never occured to me how popular it was, compared to Cars and Wall-E. :smiley:

Actually, I found that Ratatouille didn’t seem to get much merchandise where I live… well, not as much as compared to Cars.

And actually, I know several people who don’t like Ratatouille at all. :confused: It’s sad, because it sends a good message to anyone who is interested in an artistic career. That is the main reason why I love it so much. <3

Yes! :laughing: Even though I saw it before I read the book, I could tell that the Caspian/Susan thing was not in the story anywhere.

It doesn’t get merchandise anywhere, really. It’s extremely neglected at the Disney parks. They have the obligatory pins and a few stuffies. Cars has own stores dedicated to all it’s glory.

Sorry, I didn’t mean merch. :frowning: The only thing I could find was a pin(which I still have <3) of Remy and Emile hugging, and some stickers, which I used. :frowning: I just meant how much so many people appearently love it as much or more than me. :slight_smile:

Well, my life was shaped by movies, and is still determinated by them.

They’re so important to me, that I’m studying to be a filmmaker.

Yes… Perhaps some people remember my story from the ‘dating status’ thread last summer.

Also, I have a few friends now I would have never known if it weren’t for a few movie communities, including real life ones. :slight_smile:

It makes me so happy when you say that, because that’s me, only more advanced. No one I know in scool gets it!! :frowning: