Has anyone ever had/has a crush on a Pixar character?

Finn McMissile and, to a lesser degree, Gill. They’re both so tough, but they’re nice too.

Now everyone will think I’m crazy for liking a fish and a car. :smiley:

IV: Who Merida? She looks cute but I just dislike that her head looks too roundish.

I don’t think it’s crazy. Hey, growing up, I was attracted to animated animal characters. So you don’t need to feel different.

I agree. I don’t think its crazy to like a fish and a car. I mean, we all think differently don’t we?

Whew. I’m glad that you don’t think I’m too crazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which redhead do you guys like better, Ariel or Merida.

A-R-I-E-L. I despise Merida’s look, though I’m sure will like her as a character. Though to me, she’ll always be the “ugly Princess.”

I don’t know for sure just yet. I might have to see Brave first in order to see if I like Merida as a whole character. I’ll have to see what her personality is like.

Well, I guess I just don’t see any of them as my type. I mean, they’re great, don’t get me wrong. But I just wouldn’t pair myself with any of them. And the ones I might are taken :laughing: . And I’m not a cheat.

Bob is a great guy :slight_smile: . I can see how you’d have a crush on him. And woody is a sweatheart <3 .

I know you’re not a cheat in real life Violet Parr. But if you had to pick just one, which character would be the lucky guy?

Um… Man. That’s really hard. But, you know, I honestly think I’m gonna have to say Tony. He seems so sweet and mild tempered and meek. And he’s mostly open to interpretation. So, yeah, I’d probably pick him. I guess that would keep me in character, though :laughing: .

EDIT: Thanks for saying he’d be a “lucky guy,” by the way :blush: :slight_smile: .

It would, huh? Good choice. I had a feeling you would. :wink:

The Violet character from the Incredibles looked alright. Not my most favorite female from a Pixar film but she’s defnitely up there.

Well said.

And the few humans aren’t attractive at all. Pixar doesn’t try it, apparently, as Disney did.

And that’s fine, but to answer the thread question, no, I haven’t.

I disagree. 8D I really love Pixar’s human characters, physically included.

Humans commonly find attractive other humans (no offense if anyone likes other things), so we tend to like what look more humanly shaped.

Pixar humans simply don’t look realistic, because their proportions are heavily caricaturized, thus making them less physically attractive to most people.

Then again, most of you are very young, so I suppose it’s normal you have crushes on cars or fish 8D

Yeah, I think I have crushes on two cars and a human.

I have never had a crush on a car.

Woody is the only non-human Pixar character I’ve ever “crushed” on. And, he is, at the very least, humanoid. 8D And the exhaggerated features is personally why I like Mr. Incredible. His nose, hair, and muscles are perfect!! 8D

I don’t know what to think about Merida yet. She did look pretty awesome in the teaser but I can’t judge her for just that one thing.