Has Anyone had a crush on a cartoon character?

Oh I have my fair share of cartoon crushes such as Billy Coen from RE0, Gaara, and of course…Shadow the hedgehog… <3

I’ve had so many cartoon crushes. My first (and biggest) was on Tintin. OMG. I was so in love with him. XD My second crush was on Wilbur Robinson, from ‘Meet the Robinsons.’

jaja YES!!! XD I gotta say Milo from Atlantis, I love smart guys :smiley:

OMG same here! :smiley: There’s just something about intelligent guys.

Also, Jim from Treasure Planet. 8D

Uuuummm Woody, Dash, I love Mr. Incredible, but not like that because I love him and Helen together, The Beast off of Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Tarzan, Milo off of Atlantis: The Lost Empire…I can never pick between nerds and the really buff ones…

Haha. Yesss… xD

I’ve had this discussion before, atleast among the females of my family: Grandma loves Johnny Bravo, Mom loves Jimmy Neutron, my sister loves Jack Skellington, my youngest sister has just turned 4 and has not shown any sign of adoration yet…

and I think Phineas Flynn (from… well can you guess?.. Phineas and Ferb) is absolutly adorable! I think he’s just a character I could just carry around in my pocket all day. :smiley: Cute as a button!

Oh god, I used to have so many crushes on fictional characters. The majority of them were from anime series I first started watching when I was a kid though. xD Tai was my first crush, then Matt (both from Digimon), Ash (Pokemon), Tintin, and I even had a crush on Flik at one point too. :blush: lol

I’ve had THE maddest crush on Linguini since Ratatouille came out, basically. <3 There’s just something about tall, clumsy guys who can’t find their place in the world that gets me. Other than that, I don’t really remember crushing on cartoon characters before.

On the other hand, my sister used to have a huge crush on Jimmy Neutron when she was like 8. And after she got over him… it was Mario. xDD

little chef

SAM FROM DANNY PHANTOM. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

(and Gwen from Ben 10 and Nikki from 6teen).

Jessica Rabbit, from ‘Who framed Roger rabbit’. The sexiest cartoon character ever. At the time, plenty of men wished she really existed.

It’s funny, but I think I’ve had more cartoon crushes then “real people” ones when I was younger.

I still do, but not literally. More like, “Dang, I wish someone that awesome really existed.” XD

Oh, I totally agree. In fact, Iv’e only ever “liked” one real person: and that was my 7th grade math teacher, so from the beginning I knew that would and should never happen, so I just moved along. However, anytime I want to be friends with a boy, everyone accuses me of flirting, so everyone but me claims Iv’e about 15 people. I still can’t figure why this society is so caught up in the word “like”. If you’re not a jerk to someone, then “OH MY GOSH, YOU MUST BE IN LOVE!!!” But whatever…

I use to like Lisa Simpson when i was about her age. Then I got my first real crush…Abby. I don’t know ehy I liked Lisa.

I thought I was asexual for most of my teen years for the most part (not 100% sure what happened there, late developer? Repression? I mean it IS a real orientation in of itself and you CAN have romantic relationships in that orientation yet what exactly happened there… I really don’t know… I mean I know it’s supossed to be fluid but yeesh ), but I had a little crush as a little kid on the old toon Leo of the Ninja Turtles and a sort of deep admiration for Leo of the new toon (as well as Donatello!)

A part of me kind of has a crush on Leonardo (New Toon) on some level NOW. He pretty much ties for Don as top turtle in general, but I think I like Don more in a brotherly way than anything (my attraction and favourites list are generally a seperate thing. Heck my favourite Pixar character is Sulley and I simply can’t see him that way very well at all.

Randall from M.I. is a strange area, I’m not exactly sure I’d call myself a ‘fangirl’ precisely, but I certainly see why girls are attracted to him and I have my odd moments- plus I have a strange ‘thing’ of sort of wanting to pair him with everyone who is female, human and monster as long as they are at the appropriate age/maturity at the time it actually happens or whatever.

Yeah. Weird I know. Why do I do this with him? I do not know.

Randall: … You’re an idiot. Stay away from me!

:laughing:

(Just be thankful I can’t see you with guys Randall, else you’d be like how I ship Aang from Avatar: TLA. Poor kid. At least I don’t make him do things kids his age have no business of doing in the time line of the show. Don’t have a crush on Aang really- if he was older though probably would.)

Frozone is attractive in some ways. But I’m not sure if I have a crush on him. Eh I swing sometimes in how I feel with him.

I think I have a crush on Mirage too vaguely speaking. Sort of. She’s very attractive anyway.

I had the weird admiration thing for both Buzz and Woody. I’d probably like someone of Woody’s personality anyway.

Wilt from FHFIF too maybe? Something to be said about Frankie too.

I too have had more crushes on animated characters than ‘real people’ however.

:laughing: :blush:

Pretty much anyone Susan Egan has ever voiced (particularly Madame Gina and Meg).

I’m too embarissed to say who, but I’ve had a crush on 2 of them. The first one I have no idea why I liked him because he was on one of the stupidest shows ever. :blush:

Well, believe this or not, this question has been asked before a lot of times, so it’s not such a weird thing.

Most guys (and I’m talking about adult people, not children) will go for Jessica Rabbit, as someone already said. If they are asked to choose a Disney princess, they tend to choose Princess Aurora, from Sleeping Beauty. Other princesses are quite popular too.

In my case, I prefer girls who look as real as possible. So I would choose a Disney princess over Jessica Rabbit, with all her hotness and everything.

YES! I had a huuuuge crush on Brooklyn from “Gargoyles”! Now I’ve dumped him for a better, real man :slight_smile: . But, I jumped with joy when we FINALLY got to see his canon mate.

I admit I have a bit of a crush on Roger Rabbit, but I don’t want to stand between him and his Jessica. I guess I like him because of how perpetually DEVOTED he is to her and it makes me SO happy that he’s like that. Hrmph. Why can’t more men be like that? >.>

Some of us are like that 8D

I have more faith in humanity now :smiley: !
Yes, I am aware that some are. I just wish MOST would be like that.