Has Anyone had a crush on a cartoon character?

I have one cartoon crush. Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon.

For me, it’s Jack Skellington. I just love his child-like curiousity and he is quite the gentleman. Even though he is the Pumpkin King and the scariest creature, he is i reality just kind an dgentle. He’s only scary when he’s angry. Not to mention his awesome dance moves and his beautiful singing voice <3
But my crush on Jack is not that big, I don’t buy anything that has his face on when I see it :wink:
looks to my two Jacks bags, my Jack cell phone bag, my scarf, my Jack lamp, my Jack shirt, my Jack and Sally sweatshirt and my Jack plushie
Ah, never mind…

That’s a great picture of Hiccup You’veGotAFriendInMe! He’s just so cute, I wanna hug him <3

I wouldn’t call it a crush exactly, but I really like Lotso…definitely my favorite character from Toy Story 3.

If I were to have a crush on a cartoon character, it would probably be Ahsoka Tano or Aayla Secura from The Clone Wars. :blush: :sunglasses:

I would agree with Aayla just because it means her non-animated form as well 8D

Ahsoka is just a kid, so I can’t agree on that one.

Most of my cartoon crushes were very brief, and I had a thing for the secondary character for a long time. Since I spent more of my time playing video games instead of watching cartoons, I grew fond of Luigi of the Mario Bros. He was just so sensitive, brave when he needed to be, and underappreciated (and wore green, my favorite color). It’s cute when he ends up owning an haunted mansion and needs to clean house. :laughing:

Oh, and Andy. TS3 Andy. His voice is a litte high-pitched for my liking, but he looks great and seems nice. :blush:

But, ah…I think that was the only cartoon character. Live fiction was what I crushed on, hard.

oh boy let me drag out the list…haha.

Well my top 2 fangirl crushes would have to be Naveen (TPATF) and Tamaki (from Ouran High School Host Club)

I’m serious…if I could marry Tamaki and he was reall…ahhhhhhh

haha.

But I have a bit of a fangirl obsession with Yukaiyume on deviantart’s human Buzz…not gonna lie. haha.

Finally a fellow Ouran High School Host Club fan! Tamaki is pretty cool, but I’m partial to Kaoru myself :wink: I like Kasanoda too, but more in the books than the show.

Oh, speaking of manga. I also really like Light and L from Death Note (I know, you’re aren’t supposed to like both, but I can’t help it, they’re both so awesome!). But by far my biggest manga/anime crush is on Johan Liebert from Monster:

Oh my goodness, Naveen!!! His accent is so hot! hahaha.

I find Black Canary, from DC comics to be very attractive. If only she were real…

Oh, well, don’t let me start with comics. Those girls look very good.

I know it’s kinda sad, but I’ve always had a crush on Jessie, since I saw Toy 2 when I was really little, and Violet since I saw the Incredibles. Also Eve from Wall-E :laughing:

there are also some other non-pixar characters (lol)

Ok heres my list of my animated crushes…

Crushes:
Batman
Mr. Incredible/ but not like that because I love him and Helen together <3
Jack Skellington

Girl crushes :laughing: These crushes are actually
more like favorite female characters ever but if I was
a guy…I would have a complete crush on these
2 girls. 8D :-D)
I adore the pairing of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl but I think that if I was a guy I would still have a crush on Elastigirl :-D) .
I would also have a crush on Maleficent. :smiley: :smiling_imp: o_0 8D

:smiling_imp: Gosh I’m so weird!

OMG these are the 3 Pixar crushes I have :smiley: but especially Jessie. She is happy, excitable, lovable and for a toy she looks fantastic.

Umm… well, I think Hiccup from HtTYD is pretty adorable, but I don’t have a crush on him. :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to have an insane crush on Mario when I was like, 9 or 10… :blush: haha. That, and Jimmy Neutron for whatever reason. But like I said, that was when I was younger. But right now, no - there really isn’t any character that I absolutely love so much that I have an insane crush on them. And also, apparently, to my friends, I’m “too old” to have a crush on a cartoon character. :unamused:

…Muntz… :blush:

And sort of the centipede from James and the Giant Peach… umm… yeah.

I love the centipede from james and the giant peach!!! Hes so cute :smiley:

Yeah… even though I want him to end up with Miss Spider. :stuck_out_tongue: Lol.
Richard Dreyfuss ftw!

haha The centipede was my fav. tho I have no crush on him. I loved James and The Giant Peach :smiley: