Hello! New member here (Sorry if it's in the wrong forum)

Hello everyone! My name is Sam, and I just found this forum while searching around for the Thinkway Toys Toy Story Collection. Here’s a little info about myself:

I grew up just in time to watch all the classic Pixar movies as they came out, being born in 1994, and Disney/Pixar movies were a huge part of my childhood. I absolutely love them all to death. Also, as a SoCal native, I grew up going to Disneyland very often, and so that just bolstered my love of all things Disney and Pixar. My favorite Pixar movie is still the first Toy Story, followed by Toy Story 2, The Incredibles, and A Bug’s Life. I recently wanted to start collecting Toy Story replicas (as I am big into prop replicas, mostly with Star Wars) and that research is what brought me here.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you here, and hope to contribute to the community!

Hello there CombatCarl, welcome to the boards! Very awesome username too, by the way! :slight_smile:

We actually do already have an introduction thread, so feel free to introduce yourself to the other members there, instead!

I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards, and if you ever need anything please feel free to let myself or any of the other active mods (usually Spirit of Adventure, ellie-jessie-eve, and thedriveintheatre are on the most!) know and we’ll help any way we can!

I’ll be locking this thread up since we already have one like it. :wink: Happy posting!

little chef