Hi, I'm new here

He wasn’t replaced, but rather promoted when Pixar was purchased by Disney. He then became Chief Creative Officer of all of Disney animation.

Also, please refer to this thread for tips on propper quoting of previous posts: Questionable Quoting

Oh, well it’s a good thing that nice handsome man wasn’t fired :slight_smile:

I’m beginning to start to think you’re trying to cause a stir on the site.

What do you mean? :confused:

John’s too awesome to be fired. Now Jeff Katz, on the other hand… :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue: Positively disgusting that is…

Please refer to this thread for tips on propper quoting of previous posts: Questionable Quoting

But if you choose not to read it, please do not quote the post directly above you.

My apologies. :frowning: My goodness, so many rules! I’ll try to not cause a commotion.

And isn’t a picture of the new director of Toy Story 3 is it? That would be a shame if it is. :astonished:

It’s just hard to trust someone that’s asked a lot of silly questions. :wink:

EDIT: That’s Jeffery Katzenberg, the guy in charge of Dreamworks Animation! You can NOT be serious.

No, that’s Jeffrey Katzenburg, AKA Satan. Here’s Lee:

I’m so embarrassed. As I’ve said before, I’m quite out of the loop in the “real world” as my kids call it. :laughing: I’ve begun using a computer to get in touch with it better.

TSFan: The first picture is a photo of the CEO of Dreamworks animation. Also, the rules are only to prevent clutter and spamming on the boards.

TAMATER
: You may want to check out Questionable Quoting also 8D

Oh, is Dreamworks Animation the company that made A Bug’s Life and Ice Age? I love those movies! :slight_smile:

And Lee looks like a very nice man.

No…ABL is Pixar, Ice Age is Blue Sky. DW made Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon.

IV: EWWWW! Don’t that picture of J Katz scared the living daylights out of me! Please don’t post pictures of night trolls on this site! (AVPS reference!)

:laughing: :wink:

A Bug’s Life was the second film produced by Pixar. Infact, there is an forum thread for the film here: A Bug’s Life.

It happened to be directed by John Lasseter also. I agree that is a great movie.

May I ask the username of your nephew here on Pixar Planet?

Yeah, his face hurts my eyes. However, the Lee photo is nice. :mrgreen:

Oh okay, thanks for the correction, Virginia. I have a feeling we’ll be friends on this internet website! :slight_smile:

What has happened with Jim Varney’s character? Last I heard, Jim Varney was suffering from lung cancer a few years ago, did he return to voice Slink Dog despite his illness? :confused:

Oh, and my nephew doesn’t post on this website, he’s a casual follower. He isn’t registered.

He passed on, and a close friend of his voiced Slinky.

love70ways: :laughing: You should be PP’s next Mod. :slight_smile:

TSFan: Now I really don’t think you’re for real, but you’ve pretty much made my day. :laughing:

TSFan: Jim Varney’s good friend Blake Clark was cast as Slinky after Jim passed away.