Holidays 2011

great idea Pixarfan91, and nice list queen_of_painting

Start spreading the bird about the chat so other memebers can know about it.

My holidays start next week after i’m done with finals, I’m going back home to celebrate the holidays with my family.

Sounds like fun, TSS :slight_smile:

Did anyone snoop for their present’s when they were little.

I remember being on the phone to my boyfriend once when I was about 14, and he went silent all of a sudden because he’d just walked in on his christmas presents, including an iPod that he’d been after for ages. It was kinda funny, :mrgreen:

I remember when I was about 9, I went snooping with mt brother for the first time. I found Majoras Mask and other thig’s I wanted.

I always go snooping. My sister has downright told me what she’s got me for christmas :slight_smile:

I don’t snoop anymore though. I remember how I would always try to but everything the way it was before I touched it.

I was gonna say, pretty naughty to snoop! Although some people aren’t keen on surprises.

I do like the surprise. But I was a kid then.

I’ve never been much of a snooper past shaking the packages. I generally just stick to guessing. Though my brothers and I can always tell who got Legos by shaking the box. 8D

Did anyone ever have partys at their schools. In elementary, we would eat, and just talk to friends. We would then have a big play. All the teacherls would sing the 12 days of Christmas while dressed as the thing’s in it. The kid’s song Christmas songs. It would depend on your grade. I;m bot surea about 1st, 2nd, and 4th.

Kingergadren- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
1st Grade- Santa Claus is coming to Town
2nd grade- Jingle Bells
3rd Grade- Oh Hanukkah
4th grade- Rocking around the Christmas tree
5th Grade- Skateborading Santa

In middle school, we would have to work, buy we could eat candy and after finishing the work we would play games. We would also talk to friends.

In High school, we had finals. Do there wasen’t as much fun. But we eould get candy from some teachers and some had games planed out too.

It was all fun. Anyone else do that stuff?

I’m glad that they are playing christmas music 24/7 on the radio now.

^Same here! Had a great night last night. Went to the cinema at 4, and went to the town Christmas fair for the night! Haven’t had so much fun on a funfair in ages :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see what adorable, yet annoying outfit my mom has for my puppy.

My dog hates clothes so we never get her any.

I don’t know if my dog likes it or hates it, but he does look cute.

Our dog hates clothe’s. Even if she did look cute, we ould rather her be hapy then look cute.

If my puppy is happy with getting treats at the end, then he’ll wear the outfits.