Holley vs. Sally

Hehee, you like my signature! Thank you!!! <3

Ok: I was thinking -w- -Just ignore me if you don’t like it-. that maybe we can use these little “banners” or “signatures” below our current signatures, I made them really small, due to the size, you know, we have a limit, it could be smaller if you want and of course, that the administrators or moderators need to approve this, meh, it was just a silly idea. :'D
Here you have the examples, if you don’t like this, it doesn’t matter! really ;D

i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww34 … holley.png
i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww34 … /sally.png

I like the Holley one better, I don’t know why. :confused:

:open_mouth:…That is so neat! I’m serious, I love it! <3 I like the Holley one better too for some reason, but they’re both really nice! Let’s do it! :sunglasses:

They look great! I agree, the Holley one looks better.

Haha, great idea, Claudia! I’m gonna sit these ones out though, they’re a bit too um… feminine for my liking. :laughing: But they do look great! The Holley one is my favorite. :smiley:

LOL! 8D We should make more “manly” versions of those. Or maybe the guys can have “Team Mater” and “Team McQueen”. :slight_smile:

Haha, perhaps. 8D Or we could have Doc vs. Finn. :mrgreen:

Glad you liked! Honestly! 8DDD YEA! maybe because it has more bright colors? :confused: Lol.

Oops!, my bad, I can do another version of them if you want! 8D Just send me a PM!. (:

Haha! That’s a great idea, but anyway! I’ll make a more ummm…“manly” version of these ones :wink: That’s not a problem! I just need more spare time, and I’ll do it. But, I can do the Mater one and the McQueen one too, if you guys want.
(:

…Another great idea…XDDD I’d try to make them too! ^^ But for that I might need some pictures. ^^;
sorry for my awful English here, I’m typing this fast…C:

That’s probably why. It stands out more.

I don’t know about them but I want a “Team Mater” or “Team McQueen” one! Go Team McQueen! Doc and Finn would be a cool one too. Go Team… :open_mouth:…I might get benched on that one because I like both of them. :sunglasses:

As far as Team Finn and Doc goes, you guys probably know what side I would be on. Not too sure about Lightning and Mater though.

I voted I like both but Sally best.

Oh, don’t worry about that. It was more of having them in the sig at all. But thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Woah, now we have 7 votes for “I like them both, but Sally better.” That’s what’s up. :sunglasses:

:astonished: I love the signatures too! Very beautiful job! I’m going to update mine soon so I will tack that on mine when I do for sure! :smiley:

I’m the first one to put it in my signature! :mrgreen:

^ I’m about to go add it onto mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess I would pick Sally, she and Lighting are a good match.

If this was Facebook I would like that. :wink:

:open_mouth: “I like both but Sally is better” is really in the lead now! Cool stuff! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep. That option would be winning by a land slide.

With much love to Sally, Holley’s one of my favorite Pixar characters of all time. :B

I would like that too! How cool would it be if we had a ‘Like’ button? :sunglasses:

Netbug: Why? No foul, I’m just completely curious. :smiley: