Holley vs. Sally

Haha, I guess thatā€™s a good thing.

To be honest, Iā€™m still figuring out exactly why, but I know I really like her.

I think I like how Pixar decided to flaw her. Sheā€™s this sleek, intelligent car, but she has a lot of insecurities and isnā€™t very good at dealing with action or socializing.

Sheā€™s more capable than she gives herself credit for and is a bit tightly wound because of her inexperience.

She has this warmth and youth to her on the occasion a character - usually Mater - is able to get past her guard.

Sheā€™s the character who least wants to be thrown into unexpected, ridiculous situations and yet is the one who constantly is, and itā€™s hilarious.

Andā€¦ maybe I relate to her because Iā€™m the kid at the computer all day who isnā€™t very street smart too. :laughing:

Those are very good points. I can relate more to her than Sally.

Also, sheā€™s a spy girl. Whatā€™s not to love?

Yeah, I do like Sally a lot, but I probably like Holley better because I can relate to her more.

I forgot to to put my team siggy in! I wish it was biggerā€¦ :frowning:

xCarsLuverx: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8923

Your current signature is already too big. You have to re-size it.

Oh,ok,I didnā€™t see that,but I wasnā€™t talking about the one I have now I was talking about the other oneā€¦

They should have a short will Sally and Holley fight each other for Lighting.

No mater, weā€™re enforcing the rule now, so you have to re-size whatever signature youā€™ll be using. Same goes for SallyMcQueen.

Iā€™m not sure if Ballboiā€™s is bigger than the rule, you should check it out too.

That would be cuteā€¦

SOA:You called me ā€œMaterā€ā€¦and Iā€™m not talking about that, Iā€™m talking about the little bannerā€¦nevermindā€¦

No, I didnā€™t call you Mater.

And youā€™re really not understanding. It doesnā€™t matter what you were talking about. Your signature is too big and you have to re-size it. Thatā€™s all, no problems here. Weā€™re enforcing the rule with every member. Pixarfan already changed his.

CarsLuver: I think he meant matter. :wink:

Hmmmā€¦ not sure how thatā€™d turn out. :laughing:

You did call me ā€œmaterā€ā€¦but it dosenā€™t mater,and I already changed itā€¦but this couldā€™ve been brought to my attention in the weeks that I/we was/were wearing itā€¦

Back on topic me personally,I can relate to Sally moreā€¦I mean sometimes a girl feels like she wants to escape it all,be freeā€¦and plus given the way she was toward Lightning she mightā€™ve had her fair share of issues with menā€¦and so because of that,it made her more ā€œindependentā€,she mightā€™ve been hurt by a man before,who knows? I really like that about her,she really demonstrates the strength of a woman,by not having to rely on a man,I mean she loves Lightning but she also can do things by herself,thatā€™s one thing Iā€™m trying to put in myselfā€¦

Very good, Snipe, youā€™re quite clever 8D

Even with the typo, thereā€™s no way that phrase meant I was calling anyone Mater.

But well, some times you know youā€™ll always get into trouble with some people.

Back to topic: I must admit Iā€™m not too mad about Holleyā€™s airplane mode.

I said it was no big deal,there you go again taking subtle shots at meā€¦I even made the same mistakeā€¦
The extra comment was not neccassaryā€¦ :neutral_face:

Both flurt with Lighting to make each other jealous.

Yeah, I admit that I wasnā€™t too crazy for Hollyā€™s airplane mode. I donā€™t know but it just felt weird to me.

Firstly, if someone DID call you ā€œMaterā€, would it really matter? (chuckle)

Secondly, itā€™s your job as a member of the forum to keep up with global announcements. The new signature rule has been stickied and is at the top of every forum and sub-forum and has been for over two months now. Having said that, itā€™s always appreciated when members change their signature so that it fits within the limit, as you have.

I would recommened listening to the sig rule. I hate it, I think itā€™s really stupid, but we really have no choice.

[quote="Spirit of Adventure":2bbg7z61] No mater, weā€™re enforcing the rule now, so you have to re-size whatever signature youā€™ll be using. Same goes for [b:2bbg7z61]SallyMcQueen[/b:2bbg7z61].[/quote:2bbg7z61]

What? My signatureā€™s too big now? o_0 :-(

[quote="Pixarfan91":2bbg7z61][quote="Snipe":2bbg7z61]

[quote="Pixarfan91":2bbg7z61]They should have a short will Sally and Holley fight each other for Lighting.[/quote:2bbg7z61]
Hmmmā€¦ not sure how thatā€™d turn out. :lol:[/quote:2bbg7z61]

Both flurt with Lighting to make each other jealous.[/quote:2bbg7z61]

Now, [i:2bbg7z61]thatā€™s[/i:2bbg7z61] something I want to see! 8D Actually, Iā€™d say Holley and Sally became good friends after [i:2bbg7z61]Cars 2[/i:2bbg7z61]. Anyone agree?

[quote="Ballboi":2bbg7z61]Yeah, I admit that I wasnā€™t too crazy for Hollyā€™s airplane mode. I donā€™t know but it just felt weird to me.[/quote:2bbg7z61]

Yeah, same. It just looked too weird. I mean, cars that can talk? sure. Cars that can fly? Ehhhhhh, no. :-\ I think it was just supposed to be the equivalent of a human spy with a jet pack type-of-thing.

[b:2bbg7z61]EDIT[/b:2bbg7z61]- Those were really good reasons to like Holley, [b:2bbg7z61]Net[/b:2bbg7z61]. Iā€™m sure a lot of people relate to something of that aspect. I like Sally better but I like Holley too, for some of those reasons you mentioned.