How Stuff Works: The Incredibles

I’m not sure if there is a topic for this already, I just skimmed the old topics, and if there is one, then feel free to lock this up mods. :smiley:

I don’t know how many of you have seen this, but HowStuffWorks has an interesting little article about the making of The Incredibles

entertainment.howstuffworks.com/incredibles.htm

Thanks for the post. I actually haven’t seen this link before. I’m a sucker for behind the scenes stuff, so this’ll be a good read. Thanks!

I read that article before, but thanks for sharing it with us, Pizza Planet Truck! :slight_smile:

Dude, thanks for sharing this. I’ve read it before, but it is always nice to read it again.

:laughing:

Thanks for posting this! I havent read it in a long time. :slight_smile:

Very cool, I love reading all about the behind scene sort of things.

At the end of the article, one of the suggested readings was “Inside Shark Tale” Uh, no thanks!

I’ve had people suggest this page to me before, and it’s pretty cool. Thanks for the link! It has been a while.

Very interesting and informative article, thanks for sharing Pizza Planet Truck. That’s one of the main reasons I could never be an animator; it’s such a time-consuming, meticulous job! When I doing something, like cleaning, or putting files away at my work, I always prefer it when I can see the difference I’m making.