How to get Pixarian autographs

Hi everyone! I’m just wondering, I want to write a letter again to a Pixarian but I want them to respond personally. I was thinking about writing to a short film director such as Teddy Newton, Enrico Casarosa, or Gary Rydstrom. Does anyone know if they would respond to me personally?

No one can say for certain. But I think all of them are less well known than the Directors and Voice Actors. So there’s a larger chance that they do their own fanmail. It’s worth a shot!

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know how/if you can get autographs from people who work at disney?

Anyway, (geez haven’t been on here in forever) I got Andrew Stanton’s autograph towards the beginning of this year. I still geek out a little every time I look at it. :smiley:

MAndrews

omg. That is so great! You’ve inspired me, I’m going to write him for an autograph!

Wow! How fabulous is that.

I have autographs from:

Brad Bird(and a personal message!!! <3)
Lee Unkrich
Teddy Newton(a personally signed book)

:open_mouth: I can’t talk to you anymore! I think I’ll go to my room and cry now…! :unamused: Now that I’m over my moment of stupidity,

I’m joking! Wow, IncredigirlVirginia! :smiley: That’s awesome! Brad Bird is total awesomeness. All this talk of everyone receiving autographs makes me want to send one. I have an idea for who, but he’s a terribly busy man. I have a back-up in my mind and I’m trying to think of a back-up for the back-up.

How cool! Did you meet him or did you buy it online?

Thanks, LQ!! It’s so easy to get an autograph from the gurus at Pixar. :smiley:

Ellie, actually, it’s halfway between those. 8D I won the book in a contest. Teddy sent me a personal message, and the autographed book.

That is so amazing! Do you have a picture I could see, I’m incredibly jealous!

I’ll try to put one on Flickr later this week.

“Congratulations. You were able to repeat your accidental success!” But you will need to know more than just big-shots if you are to survive on Pixar Planet, gal. - Skinner/LQ - what the heck?. Seriously though, congrats! :wink:

You’re not the only one, haha. To catch up, we should send some to Lasseter, Stanton, and Docter, and then throw one in for good ol’ Ratzenberger for good measure. All in the same week. :smiling_imp: It’s a game after all, right?

Oh, it’s not? Ok. ;-p

IV: Wow, who held this contest? I should watch this organisation/site in case they hold some more exclusive prizes from Pixar!

I remember that contest! That was so cool when you won. :smiley:

That’s awesome! I need to find a pixarian that would respond personally to me!

How do you get replies of fan-mail from the likes of Pete Docter?

Write to Pixar and attn: Pete Docter. I haven’t heard of any other way to get in contact with him for fan purposes.

I’m composing a letter to Dan Scanlon right now. I have a lot of feels about Monsters University. :laughing: I’m writing a fan letter along with it. I’m not sure if he’ll respond directly, but it is so worth a try, at least that’s what I think.

Hi from Germany !

I´m following this tread some times and now I want to try it by myself. What do you think if I send them a large picture from Minster University and ask them to pas it along the animators to sign it for me.

Any chance for such a try ?

:blush:

Hello Thorsten! I don’t see why not, it’s worth the try. If it’s a specific animator, I doubt they get a lot of fan mail. There’s a higher chance of them signing it personally. If you’re shooting for a director or something, it would be a lot harder.